Anyone work for American Airlines or Delta?

Advertisement
I don't know know how to PM either. How about someone coming to our rescue and telling us how to do it....be sure to be very elementary as I am old as dirt.

Advertisement
Click on the user's avatar that you want to PM then click "start conversation"

Done and done. My bill will be arriving shortly.

Advertisement
I was looking to get a companion pass since i fly a lot to see my girlfriend. We are doing the long distance thing now so it has put a strain on our relationship. I was looking to see if someone from my canes fam could help. If you can, please send me a direct message

How long is "long distance"?

OP if you really love her the only solution is for you to become a flight attendant

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was looking to get a companion pass since i fly a lot to see my girlfriend. We are doing the long distance thing now so it has put a strain on our relationship. I was looking to see if someone from my canes fam could help. If you can, please send me a direct message

Send her this, it will buy you time. I could be Dr. Phil ( if he wasn't a horses ***).

Don't work for either airline but a companion pass is for you to fly with someone at the same time. If you're really looking for one, the Delta platinum card offers an annual companion pass after you've had the card for a year, but it's $195 per year. Your best bet might be getting some credit cards that offer miles as a signup bonus. Both AA and Delta have a few options.

Advertisement
Back