Anyone willing to give Cliff Notes?

1983canes

Freshman
Game was tough to get links on the West Coast.

I know we did not look too hot in the first half.

What was the second half adjustement?

Advertisement
Rosier settled down. Diaz stopped trying to be cute. Talent won out.

Make no mistake, overall, UM was out coached

Rosier settled down. Diaz stopped trying to be cute. Talent won out.

Make no mistake, overall, UM was out coached

It's not that he settled down. He never looked that out of sorts. The play calling was simply putrid the first half. It made him look like some parts of the field were off limits to him. Funny how things changed in the second half when we opened things up.

Offense looked explosive in the second half. Defense was bcu bad on steroids. People running wide open and Delaney getting abused. He gave up 150 plus today easily. Aj highsmith and kacy Rodgers look competent after watching him play. Sub par safety play if that. Disappointed in the second week in row in the linebackers. Dline was a lot better today. Trent Harris and rj mcintosh looked like monsters today. Bandy and young are our best 2 corners by far. Malik can play and play very well 26-37 333 yards 3tds 1 int with drops + 23 yard td run. Walton and homer are beast. Richt needs to stop being conservative when with rosier at times in the game. Diaz needs to get his sh*t together, we look like crap on that side of the ball right now. Can WE PLEASE stop subbing so much at linebacker....this ain’t pop warner, everyone shouldn’t and doesn’t need to play

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;-qzFaBfCNRw]https://youtu.be/-qzFaBfCNRw[/video]

My question is did the defense step up cuz they only gave up15 points, in the Second half.

Offense obviously worked.

But what is important here is the mentality of the team. Buckle down? ****ed off the second half?

I may be old at 43 but I still want to kick some *** on the field. Are these new canes getting that idea.

Advertisement
richt needs to let rosier sling it

there was a play in the second half of the bethune game where I saw him calmly and slowly wipe the sweat out of his eyes while breaking the huddle. It doesn't seem like much to the untrained eye but it told me something about him

as others including d money have stated.. he might be a gamer

twice now he has walked into a rather crap situation ( bethune driving on the defense, and toledo up at half ) and has just put on a show. That's a lot of pressure down there.

he may have ice in his veins.. let us hope

Last edited:
For the record it's actually called "Cliff's notes".

Just for those of us that have degrees.

No one has mentioned in this thread that Walton got banged up.
I believe his injury contributed to why we played poorly during stretches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back