Anyone watching STA play?

- I see why #5 from STA has offers from us, OSU, and some others. He was everywhere.
I like him too…The Miami offer was more token, not commitable…I believe he is mizzou with Madison

- #6 the corner that we got.. Like him as a prospect got beat but bounced back. Came into STA in the summer and is already the primary return man so that’s impressive. Broke a long return that 9/10 against other teams he would score.
I missed Frederique's return…I saw #10 (Pitt) had one…#6 did as well?
- Mack was a great eval.. Get him on the weights and he’ll be a solid player in the nickel/field corner.
One of 2-3 best players on field

- Lyles reminds me of Parish, solid back that will have a solid career. Gage is meh
Lyle looks more talented to me…Looks heavier, more stocky than Parrish. JMO.

Advertisement
I like him too…The Miami offer was more token, not commitable…I believe he is mizzou with Madison

I missed Frederique's return…I saw #10 (Pitt) had one…#6 did as well?

One of 2-3 best players on field

Lyle looks more talented to me…Looks heavier, more stocky than Parrish. JMO.
lYle probably is easily faster than Parrish too. He's like 190 right now.

@Coach Macho

Who ever is coaching Offense over there...advise them to put Howard in the slot and throw those quick an bubble screens to him.

Sta made no adjustment to Bosco doing this and Bosco moved the ball to a small slot guy all game like this

@Coach Macho

Who ever is coaching Offense over there...advise them to put Howard in the slot and throw those quick an bubble screens to him.

Sta made no adjustment to Bosco doing this and Bosco moved the ball to a small slot guy all game like this
I saw STA gave up 340 yards in the air...many of which came on screens? That's crazy.

@Coach Macho

That slot kid was the younger brother of an NFL guy, no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back