Anyone watching any of the other games

NVA CANE

All-American
TCU vs Baylor, Mississippi State vs Auburn.

The gap between how we play and how these other teams play is massive. Talent wise, we can hang with most teams in the country, but when it comes to coaching and execution we aren't even close. These teams look crisp, well coached, execute well and play aggressive on both sides of the ball.

Its quite disheartening

Advertisement
It hurts to see how other teams consistently press on the outside and get upfield on the line. We don't seem to make plays in the backfield or break on the ball. It's pretty **** frustrating.

Yes. The difference in aggressiveness is what jumps off the screen...not the talent level when compared to us.

Watched a lot of FSU v SU...with a good defensive scheme, Miami COULD beat the noles.
Agree. FSU isn't good this year. With better coaching we could have had a special season this year. Especially with Kaaya at the helm. **** shame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. The difference in aggressiveness is what jumps off the screen...not the talent level when compared to us.

The entire structure and ideology in nearly every phase of the game really stands out. Even for teams that aren't as talented and fail against superior opposition, seem to have better offensive and defensive principles...and execution. However, I've seen some bad football from teams not named Miami, just haven't cared to remember who.

Advertisement
Special Teams TD by TCU. Exactly at the time they needed it too.

Doesn't TCU and Baylor have a bunch of 3* players?

Advertisement

We can beat all the 2nd tier teams on talent but we get physically beat down by all the championship level teams. It seems as simple as that.
Either we don't recruit or don't develop 'U' toughness.
The guys play hard but they just don't have the knock out punch.

GO CANES!!!! Stay in the game.

Oh yea! How the **** does Duke beat GT? I don't have a clue. Somebody please have any explanation.

Last edited:
I saw a more aggressive defenses last night from the Fresno State/UNLV. From both sides of the ball vs. what we run.

Advertisement
Back