Anyone think FSU has much better talent??

uncw305

Redshirt Freshman
FSU - #2 and undefeated. We've lost 4 and are unranked. I thought we looked like we had the more talented players last night. I put that L on the coaching staff.

Advertisement
No way - Their QB better, same on the TE, their WR's better (we have 1 - they have 3), their D-line is so much better, and their kicker is much better (AA vs our backup)
- we have a better RB in Duke when he stays on the field

Advertisement
their DL is better. you can end this conversation right there.

Plus, depth IMHO is 70 per cent of this sport. You can not win championships without great depth. Starting lineups are over rated.

Last edited:
Seriously man? They have a Heisman winning quarterback and we have a true freshman. I love Kaaya, and I'm ecstatic he's here, and know he will win many games and maybe set some serious records.. but as a freshman he's not Winston. If that's not the end of the story, they have better depth... they are the only team in the ACC with better talent than Miami. Take Winston out of that game and Miami crushes them.

Theyre a bit deeper depth wise. but miami is right there with them in terms of talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering everything - i dont see a large talent disparity. Depth maybe - but not talent.
+ I'd rather be us. We have our QB of the future and he is going to be scary good.

Advertisement
We need to understand -- DEPTH = TALENT

tumblr_inline_mzmv1dxAS51qi4qb3.gif

Thank you. Their 2nd and 3rd strings would start here.

They have better talent. Not everywhere, but in general they do.

Their team is loaded with 4 and 5 * players while our team is loaded with 3 and 4* players with a 5'9 walk on safety starting

Their Dline is better. They also have better depth. But the gap isn't as wide as we thought. Their players are just better developed and coached.

Advertisement
Back