Anyone still ashamed...

KaneKrazyU

Freshman
that we lost to KSU? That's a good team we lost to last minute. We are soooooooooooooooooooooo close. If Coach stays, we will win another one. Book it!

Advertisement
If our offense were humming along like it is now, perhaps that game ends a little differently. Given that our D is really pretty bad, you have to take your hat off the O. They missed some glorious opportunities that have cost us games, but I feel good about their direction. On D, we need a lot of new blood to come in, and hopefully D'onofrio is better than what he has shown.

Def not ashamed we lost to KSU. That's a great team. Ashamed we lost to UVA though for sure. We should be 6-3 right now.

Love to have the Maryland, VT and UVA games as do-overs. K State took it to us even though we still had a chance to win. When we had them at 2nd and 28 and allowed them to convert, well that wasn't our day.

Advertisement
Definitely shouldn't be ashamed of falling to Kansas State. That's a quality football team...their QB, while seemingly slow and unathletic, is tough as nails and just simply makes plays. Like all of our games, we were in position to win the thing, but we came up just short. As a Cane fan that was a really frustrating game to watch (especially when they busted out the Tebow jump passes) but I imagine to an outsider it made for some pretty good entertainment.

Love to have the Maryland, VT and UVA games as do-overs. K State took it to us even though we still had a chance to win. When we had them at 2nd and 28 and allowed them to convert, well that wasn't our day.

Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

Definitely shouldn't be ashamed of falling to Kansas State. That's a quality football team...their QB, while seemingly slow and unathletic, is tough as nails and just simply makes plays. Like all of our games, we were in position to win the thing, but we came up just short. As a Cane fan that was a really frustrating game to watch (especially when they busted out the Tebow jump passes) but I imagine to an outsider it made for some pretty good entertainment.

Their QB proved to be much more athletic than Miami Fans wanted to give him credit for. Don't know what this post proves. If Golden wins 10 he is your coach. If he wins 8 find a new coach.

Advertisement
I thought we were getting close until the NEXT KSU game. Then it was clear we were in it deep.

Advertisement
Back