Anyone selling a 2020 orange parking pass?

Advertisement
Ever since they built the tennis stadium, the Orange lot passes became a hot commodity. Essentially, if you're not renewing from last year, you're probably not going to be able to get one.

Ever since they built the tennis stadium, the Orange lot passes became a hot commodity. Essentially, if you're not renewing from last year, you're probably not going to be able to get one.
Thanks. I was looking into getting one and was wondering why yellow was my only option. Maybe next year I guess.

Advertisement
Thanks. I was looking into getting one and was wondering why yellow was my only option. Maybe next year I guess.

Two years ago when they built the tennis stadium, they made everyone re-apply for parking passes. The highest tiers of the Hurricane club got the first opportunity and they worked their way down. By the time my tier was able to apply for parking passes, the Orange lot was sold out. It was either the yellow cash lot or the significantly higher priced maroon lot. I was only able to secure an orange lot pass for last season because my sister handles the UM contract for Coca Cola and was able to pull some strings with the Athletic department.

Two years ago when they built the tennis stadium, they made everyone re-apply for parking passes. The highest tiers of the Hurricane club got the first opportunity and they worked their way down. By the time my tier was able to apply for parking passes, the Orange lot was sold out. It was either the yellow cash lot or the significantly higher priced maroon lot. I was only able to secure an orange lot pass for last season because my sister handles the UM contract for Coca Cola and was able to pull some strings with the Athletic department.
Dang that sucks. Thanks for the info though.

Sure they ran out? I bought mine yesterday and the guy on the phone said they had a lot left over.

Advertisement
It's been only yellow for a couple years, as the previous poster mentioned; due to the tennis courts. They basically got rid of the high end purple lot (equal to Maroon) on the home side. All that's left is the black premium, which comes with suites and blue, orange and green. Of course, all those sold out with the quickness and have remained so ever since; thanks Stephen Ross.

When they announced the parking lot reductions, I bumped up to a second Green. I'm never giving those up, those are literally the only thing I could sell for face on StubHub last year.

1583254784748.png

EDIT - in case anyone can't tell, that's an old map, I just thought it was funny that they would take the time to make a new one to say "Sold Out".

Advertisement
Back