ANYONE SEE THE PATTERN….?

BODESLAM

Dade Co Dirty
Premium
SCREAM LIKE A BUNCH OF 10yr OLD KIDS ON A FIELD TRIP TO CHUCKY CHEESE, FUEL THE FU@KIN’ PLANES (AGAIN), FIRE THE COACH, HIRE A NEW ONE, RECRUIT PLAYERS THAT “WE ALL” THINK ARE THE BEST THING TO BUST A FU@KIN’ PLACENTA, GET PUMPED FOR THE SEASON, RINSE AND REPEAT….

GOD I MISS MY OL’ SKOOL THUG CANES!!! WE ACTUALLY HAD AN IDENTITY….

THE FANS BACK THEN WERE NOT A BUNCH OF MESSAGE BOARD HC’s, WE DIDN'T HAVE OPINIONS…WE JUST WATCHED THE SATURDAY SLAUGHTER AND THUMPED OUR CHEST WHEREVER WE WANTED….

Advertisement
Yelling Steve Carell GIF

SCREAM LIKE A BUNCH OF 10yr OLD KIDS ON A FIELD TRIP TO CHUCKY CHEESE, FUEL THE FU@KIN’ PLANES (AGAIN), FIRE THE COACH, HIRE A NEW ONE, RECRUIT PLAYERS THAT “WE ALL” THINK ARE THE BEST THING TO BUST A FU@KIN’ PLACENTA, GET PUMPED FOR THE SEASON, RINSE AND REPEAT….

GOD I MISS MY OL’ SKOOL THUG CANES!!! WE ACTUALLY HAD AN IDENTITY….

THE FANS BACK THEN WERE NOT A BUNCH OF MESSAGE BOARD HC’s, WE DIDN'T HAVE OPINIONS…WE JUST WATCHED THE SATURDAY SLAUGHTER AND THUMPED OUR CHEST WHEREVER WE WANTED….
Grassy was the same back then just not this bad because we didn’t have 2 decades of misery and as many posters.

Advertisement
Grassy was the same back then just not this bad because we didn’t have 2 decades of misery and as many posters.

Right? I remember the Bill Miller saga, the Butch chinese fire drill on the sidelines talk, etc. Second guessing was a pastime for us then. No different now.

Advertisement
Well, I will agree that all of this is much more fun and positive when we're a powerhouse. Some of the younger folks on CIS have unfortunately NEVER experienced the Canes as a consistent Top 5, Top 10 team.
On 2nd thought, some posters probably do have "fun" posting during this long era of misery. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I enjoy CIS for what it is and appreciate all y'all really, but to be real, there's probably only a dozen or so excellent posters, and no, I'm not one of them.

Advertisement
Right? I remember the Bill Miller saga, the Butch chinese fire drill on the sidelines talk, etc. Second guessing was a pastime for us then. No different now.

Butch and Clement jawing at each other during the 1996 game against Virginia Tech was rich. Wound up getting a delay of game and missing the field goal, after player and coach argued about going for it or kicking.

Ended up losing 21-7 after Tony Gaiter dropped a sure touchdown in the end zone and then Keion Carpenter housed a 101-yard pick six a few plays later.

That provided some message board banter over the coming week, though nothing as insane as some of the mental midget, know it all stuff around here these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back