Anyone see some karma heading fsu's way?

Advertisement
This thread should be locked. This is not a good look. This is way bigger than football. And btw Romeo Finley hometown of Fort Walton Beach will also be hit.

Advertisement
Live in the 239, and made sure I got away from Irma last year, was surreal leaving the house not expecting to see it again. Hope they are safe up there.

Advertisement
Building code has been beefed up for years now in FL. Some people act like it’s going to wipe entire cities off the map lol.

Cat 4 is nothing to mess around with and everyone on the coastline needs to get the **** out of there. Inland won’t be too bad although with all the pines they’ll have a lot of downed trees and obstructed roadways.

We took direct hit from Charley (2004) and Wilma (2006). Charley was the worst I’ve ever seen and I’ve been through a lot of storms. Search and Rescue for three days after with assistance from national guard. They were flying in and out of Sanibel / Captiva because they didn’t know if the Causeway was damaged. Big *** mess!

Prayers out to everyone in the path.
8DABC504-EF1C-44A9-943C-D48E5C073735.jpeg

Be safe dude... I believe your *** is the bullseye.
yep, looks like the eye is going right over my house. Sent the wife and kids out of town.
I assume you are not in an evacuation zone, close to the gulf.
im about 5 miles from the coast and about 1/4 mile from the bay. I got the wife and kids out yesterday, but I stuck around to start clean up and helping my neighbors once it passed. When I made my decision it was only going to be a strong 2 maybe 3, but it has hit a 4 now. Thinking my decision has comeback to bite me in the ***. Lived here in Panama City Beach my whole life, but I’m thinking this is going to be like nothing we ever seen before. Never been really nervous about these, but this ones got me a bit shaken. Praying for a good outcome.

yep, looks like the eye is going right over my house. Sent the wife and kids out of town.

im about 5 miles from the coast and about 1/4 mile from the bay. I got the wife and kids out yesterday, but I stuck around to start clean up and helping my neighbors once it passed. When I made my decision it was only going to be a strong 2 maybe 3, but it has hit a 4 now. Thinking my decision has comeback to bite me in the ***. Lived here in Panama City Beach my whole life, but I’m thinking this is going to be like nothing we ever seen before. Never been really nervous about these, but this ones got me a bit shaken. Praying for a good outcome.

Mattress over a bath tub saved quite a few people in Country Walk back in Andrew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU football certainly got lucky, think they have open date this Sat. Horrible situation for all.

To give some folks an idea how unprepared some areas of the panhandle are,...
Wakulla county, has issued an evac order,.. But have NO shelters available, capable of withstanding a cat 3!!

Hope everyone can stay safe! **** the homes, cars, and whatever else can be bought, sold, or traded... Your lives and wellbeing can't be replaced!!

Good luck folks, please stay safe!

Hunker down!!

Advertisement
Back