Anyone personally know someone on the team?

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
If they aren't too big of a ***** somehow get them to get some friends and go to the AD office.. even though it's a different AD it worked for hiring Larry Coker and it would probably be the best solution. I'm sure Golden sugar coated everything he says to Flake to make it sound like nothing is going on in the locker room, but all this stuff about transfers and not buying into the scheme, that just means the product on the field will never change if the players don't buy into the **** Golden is selling.

Advertisement
Players aren't going to risky their shot at making it big to do something like that, and I don't blame them.

Blake James isn't jumping up and down clapping his hands, giggling wildly with a ****** grin listening to skrillex on max while Al Golden throws darts at his ****.

They both know how hard they suck already, they're just not going to do anything about it.

If all this stuff about players ready to transfer out.. it could make some impact on the decision. It would probably have to happen within the next week to 10 days though. Not saying its a sure bet to work but it's about the best chance of anything happening.

The players did it for Clappy they can do the same thing now.

There are a bunch of people here that know and/or are related to current players. There are actual players themselves that occasion this place.

It's time to go Grambling St. on these mother fvckers.

Advertisement
Players aren't going to risky their shot at making it big to do something like that, and I don't blame them.

Risk their shot at having their careers ran into the ground? My younger cousin Dylan Jackson (i rarely talk to him) got an offer a little over a week ago and texted me because he knows how big of a miami fan I am.. he laughed at the offer but said he would go on a visit and he actually would go if Golden was fired. He actually wants to know what is going on in the locker room and the chances he gets fired.

Well if you care about him you'd tell him to stay the **** away especially as a defensive player.

Well if you care about him you'd tell him to stay the **** away especially as a defensive player.

I told him.. I was texting him during the SC game and I compare him to Chickillo out of HS and told him that's what he would end up like and he said fu*k no

Risk their shot at having their careers ran into the ground? My younger cousin Dylan Jackson (i rarely talk to him) got an offer a little over a week ago and texted me because he knows how big of a miami fan I am.. he laughed at the offer but said he would go on a visit and he actually would go if Golden was fired. He actually wants to know what is going on in the locker room and the chances he gets fired.

So Golden is only recruiting white kids now.....knew it

Advertisement

He's good as **** though. Maryville is the state champs every year and usually a Tennessee pipeline. We could use a guy from there to maybe pursue some of their younger players

He's good as **** though. Maryville is the state champs every year and usually a Tennessee pipeline. We could use a guy from there to maybe pursue some of their younger players

Yeah, I know, just messing around. My good friend is a DC in Chattanooga, and he has actually heard of your cousin.

Yeah, I know, just messing around. My good friend is a DC in Chattanooga, and he has actually heard of your cousin.

He's a pretty distant cousin, we rarely talked until he was a Freshman and then I was an assistant AD at Tennessee Tech the year after I graduated college and we started talking a little bit about how he could get his name out there and stuff. Where is your friend DC?

He's a pretty distant cousin, we rarely talked until he was a Freshman and then I was an assistant AD at Tennessee Tech the year after I graduated college and we started talking a little bit about how he could get his name out there and stuff. Where is your friend DC?

Chattanooga Central last year, but they had a coaching change. He was up for the HC position, but it went to the OC instead, so I'm not sure if he'll stick around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back