anyone notice some posters missing since the 6th inning

Miami04

Senior
Seems like some of the regular posters who like to make call out threads have been missing since the 6th inning last night.

I personally hope we get in and go on a run and win it all. But what some posters just can't seem to separate in their minds is sometimes you can want your team to win but deep down knowing a change has to be made. This is exactly what FSU went through with Bowden.

Advertisement
Stop using common sense. That's not allowed around these parts.

They will be back when we land a three seed at Stanford, telling us that they were fans all along.

Then they will disappear when we get two hits against the two seed. They'll return for our win over Maryland Eastern Shore then disappear again when we're out of pitching and give up 15 runs in game three.

Some of us have real jobs and have to prep the division during the weekend. Some of us comprehend that a ~$50,000 tuition differential provides state schools with 5 additional blue-chip players vis-a-vis UM.

UM went to Omaha the past two years, so for me 2017 was an aberration.

Team went 19-10 during the last half and had 1/2 the players bat well over 0.300; whereas, these same players batted 0.200 initially. Coaching was fine, recruiting failed.

Make scholarships comparable across all schools, and then I will listen. Hard to be polite with purported fans who display rudimentary grammar, and possess zero knowledge of basic causality, probability or discrete mathematical principles.

Some of us have real jobs and have to prep the division during the weekend.

So you have time today, but you didn't have time at 11:00 pm on a Saturday night. Too busy working.

Some of us comprehend that a ~$50,000 tuition differential provides state schools with 5 additional blue-chip players vis-a-vis UM.

We're on the bubble because of the Dartmouth series. What is their tuition, and how many blue-chip players do they have?

UM went to Omaha the past two years, so for me 2017 was an aberration.

You don't understand what you're watching, so you don't really understand why 2015 and 2016 weren't impressive seasons.

Team went 19-10 during the last half and had 1/2 the players bat well over 0.300; whereas, these same players batted 0.200 initially. Coaching was fine, recruiting failed.

They had all fall to improve the hitting. They knew what they had. Why did they wait until April to start coaching? As for recruiting, I've been on that train for years. Our recruiting process is lazy and complacent.

Make scholarships comparable across all schools, and then I will listen. Hard to be polite with purported fans who display rudimentary grammar, and possess zero knowledge of basic causality, probability or discrete mathematical principles.

So this is where you get frustrated and start insulting everyone even though we're all fans, our writing is just fine, and we've blown your math out of the water.

In trying to be the heroes, you and txcane have outed yourselves as the biggest idiots on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back