Anyone know who the best D Tackles for 2020 are and who we might be going after?

Advertisement
Wes Neal impressed me in the camp setting i saw him at Paradise.
Real small still. I asked Ivins if he thought his current height and weight match you when he saw him and he said yea.

Yeah let me guess you were one of the idiots who thought Renato Brown was coming as a DT too

Actually no because I knew he wouldn't qualify. **** he is a kid that is being considered as someone that magically shows up at Marshall in August as a Non-qualifier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because he's from South Florida wants to play for us and is really athletic for a guy 5'11 about 300 lbs... Side note saw him beat 4 white boys in a sanctioned track meet lol 😂

He didnt lose a rep at Paradise from what i saw to. I dont know if he has grown in height...but weight wise he was solid...and had that dog at the camp i saw. In one on ones there the most impressive were:
Laurence Big Baby Seymore
Jah Harvey
Elijah Roberts
Donnel Harris
Wes Neal

The ot we had from Ocala who flipped to UF got ate alive...cement feet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news here.

Carter has us, UGA, FSU, and UNC up top. UF isn’t in this which is the good news.

Pinder also told Ivins that numbers are right at DT so everybody thinking Riggins won’t be here and Moise is going to be a guard is absolutely wrong like we thought.

Last edited:
Good news here.

Carter has us, UGA, FSU, and UNC up top. UF isn’t in this which is the good news.

Pinder also told Ivins that numbers are right at DT so everybody thinking Riggins won’t be here and Moise is going to be a guard is absolutely wrong like we thought.
just a question, who would u say is the better duo Riggins and Moise or Carter and Pinder?

Advertisement
Back