Anyone know who the best D Tackles for 2020 are and who we might be going after?

Advertisement
Jalen Carter from Apopka is definitely going to be heavily recruited per Ivins. Jess has done a faboulous job there according to him. Timothy Smith has yet to be determined. Warren Brinson is another name to watch.

Advertisement
Jalen Carter from Apopka is definitely going to be heavily recruited per Ivins. Jess has done a faboulous job there according to him. Timothy Smith has yet to be determined. Warren Brinson is another name to watch.
You think we have a better shot here than the wekiva DT?

Think he will stay at SDE
I’m waiting on testing, weights, and heights before saying anything different because I was under the impression that he was a DT offer. For all we know Anaele is already 260 and growing as well so. I don’t think there’s a plethora of offers coming here because we have 2 commits and a couple of guys offered already might’ve grown into the position. Then we’ll see more offers come out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I could've been reading nonsense but i remember people not being high on Riggins and him being considerate a drop candidate. Any insight?

I could've been reading nonsense but i remember people not being high on Riggins and him being considerate a drop candidate. Any insight?
That’s dumb. These guys get all hot and bothered with pass rushers but you need road graders like Riggins because those are your run stuffing 1-techs that allow the 3-tech to get up field.

Advertisement
Miami needs to swing for the fences on recruiting 2020 DT Timothy Smith from sebastian river, Fl. Clemson is the favorite for him but they already have 2 DT commits.

Smith could be the 2nd coming of Vince Wilfork, an I don't say that lightly. The young man is 6'4" and 340lbs. This young man is a program on the inside, an the will be trucks of cash dropped on him unfortunately for Miami but we need to take our shot.

Keep in mind that is a 340lbs 16yr old moving like that in the video.

I like Brinson and Carter! Bring them down.

We only need 2.. IMHO
Silvera, Holley, Blissett, and Hunte
Plus whatever is in 2020
Plus Miller might be able to prove the staff wrong

Miami needs to swing for the fences on recruiting 2020 DT Timothy Smith from sebastian river, Fl. Clemson is the favorite for him but they already have 2 DT commits.

Smith could be the 2nd coming of Vince Wilfork, an I don't say that lightly. The young man is 6'4" and 340lbs. This young man is a program on the inside, an the will be trucks of cash dropped on him unfortunately for Miami but we need to take our shot.

If it ain’t Clemson then it’s UF. Just saying.

Advertisement

He needs to get in the weight room. He is a big kid but he isnt strong at all.

Jalen Carter would be perfect. Already have 2 on board. Push for a national guy for the 4th spot, if we can.

Advertisement
Back