Anyone Know Whet He Means?

The team is sick and tired of this used car salesman bull****.

A current player (I wont get into names) came around the neighborhood and told us he's ****ed at their Gap control D-line, they promised him he was going to rush the passer.

Golden consistently lie to these kids, and they fed the **** up. Golden don't give a **** about those kids.

I'm done with this program bruh, **** the parties, buying hats and ****, food, liq, beer for the games. Wasting bread on this ****ting *** program, holla at me when they get rid of Golden.

Advertisement
The team is sick and tired of this used car salesman bull****.

A current player (I wont get into names) came around the neighborhood and told us he's ****ed at their Gap control D-line, they promised him he was going to rush the passer.

Golden consistently lie to these kids, and they fed the **** up. Golden don't give a **** about those kids.

I'm done with this program bruh, **** the parties, buying hats and ****, food, liq, beer for the games. Wasting bread on this ****ting *** program, holla at me when they get rid of Golden.

Chad

Clive wasn't ****ting on golden. He was ****ting on the players.

By implication he's indicting Al Golden and his bull**** process and schemes. If you can't get your own recruits to buy in after years in your system then you are an abject failure as a coach.

Probably confirmed that the players hate the coaches as much as we do.

I played for a clown of a coach in high school.

If players think he's full of ****, isn't competent, they won't respect him and they won't buy in. It's fact.

I wouldn't be surprised if our players did hate our coaches and don't buy in. Losing does that.

This. Most of these kids come from winning programs. That know what good football is and they are asked to do things that doesn't align with their skill-set. We as fans have been *****ing about it since game one. This is really going to effect recruiting. These kids will talk and tell them not to come here.

Advertisement
this confirms what LuCane has said numerous times about players not accepting/buying into Golden's 4 inch binder.

walford's statement is an indictment on everyone. the players for not buying in and the coaches for not getting the players to buy in. conclusion? the program is a mess.

this confirms what LuCane has said numerous times about players not accepting/buying into Golden's 4 inch binder.

walford's statement is an indictment on everyone. the players for not buying in and the coaches for not getting the players to buy in. conclusion? the program is a mess.

Shows the players have sound judgment. If I have a bad boss and I know my business I don't buy his bull**** either.

Here is the thing, if nobody ever buys what you are selling, at what point to you start to wonder if there is something wrong with your product?

Advertisement

Shows the players have sound judgment. If I have a bad boss and I know my business I don't buy his bull**** either.

But you and the organization would probably be at least a little better off if you DID buy into the boss's bull****. Sure the coaching staff is peddling garbage, but a team that was fully committed to executing that garbage probably beats UVA and Pitt. Those losses were all about quit.

Advertisement

But you and the organization would probably be at least a little better off if you DID buy into the boss's bull****. Sure the coaching staff is peddling garbage, but a team that was fully committed to executing that garbage probably beats UVA and Pitt. Those losses were all about quit.

By all accounts the players were fully in last season, if not early this season. But when the buy-in only produces disappointment after disappointment, and the head coach keeps blaming it on execution (translation: the players), they will eventually lose interest. And how can anyone blame them.

With over a decade of data, the scheme and process Golden is selling, are proven losers against teams with a pulse.

****, they are 50-50 against even mediocre teams.

Folden has lost the players, bringing him back will do more hurt than good. No matter what staff changes are made the fact will remain he's the head coach that no one cares for. This is a slap in the face to the kids at UM from the administration. Incompetence, amueterism, and frugalism from the top has put these kids in terrible positions.

Golden has blamed the players in each and every loss. For four years!

That big-****y-ed candyass has always put the losses down to "not executing."

God, how I detest Golden. Nothing but contempt.

Normally, large tatas are a plus, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back