Anyone know whats up with Alin Edouard?

I live in Ontario...agree with poster who said last winter was no Joke..been a cool summer too. Be down for a few home games tis year.. Weather Better not disappoint!

Advertisement
Syracuse coach is confident that he'll be back. Disirregardless, kid wanted to be a Cane and we kinda wanted him...until we didn't. So this is one of the few former local recruits that ended up elsewhere that is actually deserving of all the well-wishes that some people like to throw out.

I see what you did there. Rep

I know I live in Rochester but drove through cuse a lot when I was in college, brutal drive.

I live in Williamsville (suburb 20 minutes from Buffalo) and I'm out in Rochester a couple of times per week. If we go through another ******* winter like last year I will think about leaving. Buffalo's winters are a bit overrated in terms of snow. But last winter was no joke.

They're calling for more snow this winter starting in December because of El Niño.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck to this kid, Golden royally ****ed him accepted his commitment then never answered his calls or texts

I was jesting, it's unlikely Alin was anywhere near the lake.

Syracuse low today is 49, Lade Ontario temp is 65, opportunity for hypothermia for a person of Eduard's build is high.

#hoodies ain't warm enough

Yea some NFL players died/drown from hypothermia in 80 degree gulf of mexico a few years ago

Advertisement
I have no idea why it didn't work out for him up there.

AE.jpg

Good luck to this kid, Golden royally ****ed him accepted his commitment then never answered his calls or texts

Wrong....smh.... Cristobal offered him before he fled to Alabama and he committed... but Coley wasn't sold on him so he told him he wasnt recruit him....

Wrong....smh.... Cristobal offered him before he fled to Alabama and he committed... but Coley wasn't sold on him so he told him he wasnt recruit him....

Doesn't matter. He decommitted a long time before signing day with plenty of time to look at, talk to and choose another school. He could have stayed committed to Miami and come in to compete with Kaaya and he chose not to do so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back