Anyone know what happened to Ruiz?

rok

Great Poster
Guy hits a walk-off home run and then up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

Advertisement
Per TOS he missed the Pitt series with a personal issue, and was questionable for FSU for the same reason. On the other hand, I'm almost certain I saw him in the dugout during the FIU games so it all seems a little weird.

Advertisement
Per TOS he missed the Pitt series with a personal issue, and was questionable for FSU for the same reason. On the other hand, I'm almost certain I saw him in the dugout during the FIU games so it all seems a little weird.

He probably told Dimare to stop giving me the bunt sign and he ran and told daddy

He probably told Dimare to stop giving me the bunt sign and he ran and told daddy

You sound jealous. Weak attempt at humor. Try harder.

You sound jealous. Weak attempt at humor. Try harder.

Oh trust me, I've put better stuff on this board. You sound a little jealous of me though tbh.

I don't blame ya though; I'm pretty awesome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back