Anyone Know South Beach Exotic Rentals?

CaneOMight

Recruit
Be interested in learning who was behind this it makes no business sense to give college kids the keys to $300,000 cars.

Advertisement
These dumbasses forked the team and fans just as much as AQM, Grace and Young

They knew god**** well it was against NCAA rules to "give" rental cars to these players in exchange for future payment.

Wasnt is part of Gotham Exotic Cars? If so I watch their youtube channel Superspeeders Rob, they do rallies and show the cars and stuff.

I made a post about this business. Very unprofessional and sketchy. They line up 3 cars in front of their very small and ****** store on 14th and Collins. Sketchy guys approach you regarding renting these cars.
My guess is the people didn't know they were athletes or didn't care. This company does not have some sort of anti-UM agenda. By the way they've been out of business for about a not have ;)

Be interested in learning who was behind this it makes no business sense to give college kids the keys to $300,000 cars.

Of course it makes sense. They're building relationships in the hope that these kids come back and spend big cash once they make it in the NFL. It's not like they don't have insurance on those cars.

Advertisement
My understanding here is that the problem wasn't so much the cars as was lying multiple times to compliance.

I made a post about this business. Very unprofessional and sketchy. They line up 3 cars in front of their very small and ****ty store on 14th and Collins. Sketchy guys approach you regarding renting these cars.
My guess is the people didn't know they were athletes or didn't care. This company does not have some sort of anti-UM agenda. By the way they've been out of business for about a not have ;)

They knew they were future NFLers, otherwise there's NO WAY IN **** they let kids drive off the lot without paying. Seriously?

Advertisement
Looked into it a little bit. They look a bit slimy for my tastes but probably just run of the mill SoFla scammers. I didn't waste too much time but I was interested to see if there was any connection to boosters/fans of any particular Florida FB program. All I could really dig up were unlocked Facebook pages - but at least gives you a visual of them.

CEO : https://www.facebook.com/juancarlos.caballero.56884/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl
Son : https://www.facebook.com/juankic/media_set?set=a.1506753831999.2067456.1328907842&type=3
(South Miami grad)

Guy who seems to run it (or at least the social media for him) goes by the name Joshua Leon.
Can't be a full name as there's nothing out there other than pinned exotic cars.
TIFWIW

Looked into it a little bit. They look a bit slimy for my tastes but probably just run of the mill SoFla scammers. I didn't waste too much time but I was interested to see if there was any connection to boosters/fans of any particular Florida FB program. All I could really dig up were unlocked Facebook pages - but at least gives you a visual of them.

CEO : https://www.facebook.com/juancarlos.caballero.56884/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl
Son : https://www.facebook.com/juankic/media_set?set=a.1506753831999.2067456.1328907842&type=3
(South Miami grad)

Guy who seems to run it (or at least the social media for him) goes by the name Joshua Leon.
Can't be a full name as there's nothing out there other than pinned exotic cars.
TIFWIW
If that's the same Juan Caballero who I think it is, one of his clients was Philly Capo Joey Merlino.
The same Merlino who used to have a restaurant in Boca.

Last edited:
I believe it.
I kept coming across money laundering links but could not find the needle in that haystack. Since it's neither will here nor there I do think it's worth noting the landscape our players - WHO SHOWED **** JUDGEMENT - navigate vs those small cow town State university players do.
Too much temptation......

Advertisement
I made a post about this business. Very unprofessional and sketchy. They line up 3 cars in front of their very small and ****ty store on 14th and Collins. Sketchy guys approach you regarding renting these cars.

You may be the most naive porster I've ever seen on this board.

Think it probably had more to do with other businesses than the cars...cars were in exchange for commitments for future arrangements like management or agents etc.

Advertisement
They have cars that can be rented in the $250-$500 range per day that aren't all that conspicuous but a ****load nicer than anything these boys have ever driven.

Advertisement
Back