Anyone know if Louis Hedley...

fraggle

Senile Senior
punted in the scrimmage? Haven't seen any mention or interviews about our ST and kicking game from the scrimmage. ST's killed us last year, hope Hedley is the man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have any sauces, but I'm going to guess that the starting punter has practiced punting.
You're guesses are useless to me, I need a professional to get out there and look. We can't just assume a football player is practising playing football. Either I see video of this guy kicking a football, or he's sitting on the couch gaining weight.

You're guesses are useless to me, I need a professional to get out there and look. We can't just assume a football player is practising playing football. Either I see video of this guy kicking a football, or he's sitting on the couch gaining weight.
That’s on me, I’m used to a coaching staff that assumes its offense will work, despite no video evidence supporting that assumption.

I will do better, you have my word.

Advertisement
Man when this motherfūcker booms his first 45-yard punt it's going to be such a weight off our collective shoulders

With his pedigree, 45 yds better be a shank.

Under favorable conditions 50+ yds should be fairly common and pinning opponents behind 10yd line should be as well.

Advertisement
My main concern is does he get them off in time, the practice punts they have shown have great hang time and distance but in the scrimmage did they pressure him or did he even punt.

I will settle for even 40 yard punts with 6 second hangtime!

But we first moved the ball close to the 50 because our offense has more than 5 plays!

Advertisement
I will settle for even 40 yard punts with 6 second hangtime!

But we first moved the ball close to the 50 because our offense has more than 5 plays!
With this offense I don't expect to punt much.. we got playmakers... them offensive dudes gotta play now..they got someone who can deliver the rock

Advertisement
Back