Anyone just see that Baffoon Matich on ESPN just now?

canecat

Junior
Man does he hate the U . Love it though . You could tell he was seething we hired a good coach . He was actually saying we should of hired someone who would of done dirt - LMAO. What a moron.

Advertisement
Yea i seen it that dude and everybody else is a Hater we got a Great Coach and iam Super Excited its great to be a Miami Hurricane!!

Advertisement
When he started saying that maybe Richt can continue what Golden had going I about spit my food out... Do they not realize how bad Golden was?

It is "buffoon"

and Matich is actually very smart. he just has always hated Miami. Probably since he was playing for BYU

BFD

Advertisement
Everything he said was true.

We hired another nice guy, not an old-school, doesn't give a **** guy like J.J., Erickson or Butch.

Even the anchor was asking "huh?" during his little rant. Guy had no idea what he was saying, he just knew that whoever Miami hired, he was going to call it a bad hire.

Matich is ****ed that his BYU squad isn't the team of the 80s for their one championship in '84. Truth be told, Matich did pitch to his ESPiN masters a 30 for 30 documentary idea called "The BYU." Matich thought the clincher would be including shocking never before seen video of him and QB Robbie Boscoe drinking CAFFEINATED coffee!!!!

ESPiN passed...

Everything he said was true.

We hired another nice guy, not an old-school, doesn't give a **** guy like J.J., Erickson or Butch.

What about Erickson or Butch says they were old school don't give a **** types? The players they had on the team? Dabo mentions God after every win and I don't see the Clemson players in prayer circles before every play. In fact Butch was praised in part for cleaning up Miami football's act.

Advertisement
He basically said that we need a pirate, someone who would do things dirty behind the scenes.

You know, like most of the bumbling idiots on this site who think da thug life is cool.

Advertisement
Whos to say mark aint behind thw scenes doing ganksta ****? Butch did it and it "looked" clean. U gota cheat that i agree with

The national hate of the hire is inversely related to the quality of the hire. People are steamed that a "good guy" like richt should go to um

It is "buffoon"

and Matich is actually very smart. he just has always hated Miami. Probably since he was playing for BYU

BFD

Sorry for the mispelling but no Matich is the worst cfb ever on espn and that has nothing to do with what he just said. I literally laugh anytime he talks as he is such an idiot. You can tell the guys who work with him think so . He makes Mark May looks like a genius.

Advertisement
Back