Anyone here heard anything about Perry being suspended again?

Advertisement
This may be the best play with our QB problems. We can now get a good look at Williams, then Weldon. If both suck, we go back to Perry when he is done serving time and the others transfer with us not crying about not having a chance to evaluate the level of talent.

I mentioned it yesterday, after @dsddcane hinted it as well, but of course I was down-voted.

Its hard enough for us grown ups to change our ways....

Advertisement
If true, how the F close are we to lining DJ or Weldon up in the Wildcat (umm, Single Wing) full time. Jarren be great and we gotta 🙏 OL can keep him on his feet. Oh ****.

cmr must be working overtime to get malik that 6th year of eligibility maybe that's what hes doing with all that bowl time hes not using to practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that most of y’all dont realize that, if this true 12 will be the starter😂😂😂...ooo y’all gonns be real upset

I got excited that Jarren could potentially start next week, then I realized Rosier is still here.

Mork starting Rosier would be the most Mork thing ever instead of looking towards the future.

Same haha at this point you need to play Jarren because he will definitely be the starter next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back