Anyone here familiar with Ryan Turner?

Advertisement
Thanks, I was just looking at their list and saw a Chaminade kid and was like WTF. I HATE OSU but they have been putting DBs in the NFL like crazy, didn't know if we had much interest in him.

Advertisement
Thanks, I was just looking at their list and saw a Chaminade kid and was like WTF. I HATE OSU but they have been putting DBs in the NFL like crazy, didn't know if we had much interest in him.
He's good...and him getting and jumping in at OSU was great for him.

OSU periodically comes s.fla and would try to steal a kid that isnt a focal point..they got in on him early.

I think we have Little, Rodgers, Graves, Fegans and comp above him..

I personally think he can play here.

He's good...and him getting and jumping in at OSU was great for him.

OSU periodically comes s.fla and would try to steal a kid that isnt a focal point..they got in on him early.

I think we have Little, Rodgers, Graves, Fegans and comp above him..

I personally think he can play here.
Yeah I trust their DB evals as much as any teams. But if we land Rodgers, Fegans, Graves, one more I am happy.

You think we are legit in it for Fegans?

Yeah I trust their DB evals as much as any teams. But if we land Rodgers, Fegans, Graves, one more I am happy.

You think we are legit in it for Fegans?
i have no clue on him ...i havent even watch film as he was an sec country kid and i dont get invested.

Im a big Graves fan....and recently coming around to the Henderson kid out of Seminole.

I think the staff may feel they have a chance with Singletary or Fegans...why other guys havent gotten the green light at cb yet.

Singletary though is an OSU commit..but they must know something

i have no clue on him ...i havent even watch film as he was an sec country kid and i dont get invested.

Im a big Graves fan....and recently coming around to the Henderson kid out of Seminole.

I think the staff may feel they have a chance with Singletary or Fegans...why other guys havent gotten the green light at cb yet.

Singletary though is an OSU commit..but they must know something
I guess we can assume both Heritage kids are no go's? WTF is up with that school and us, smh

Graves is a real want for me, and I love Rodgers

Advertisement
I guess we can assume both Heritage kids are no go's? WTF is up with that school and us, smh

Graves is a real want for me, and I love Rodgers

Front runner school...with front running private school kids.

They feel they are the "elite" in s.fla...so the kids want to ride the wave and go to the "elites" in college ball. It is what it is

Front runner school...with front running private school kids.

They feel they are the "elite" in s.fla...so the kids want to ride the wave and go to the "elites" in college ball. It is what it is
We need to change that, maybe Williams helps it out

Advertisement
Could be...

but James isnt the typical American Heiritage kid.....He is from Opa LOCKA (Miami) and comes from a total different background than the Earl Little Jrs..and Marvin Jones jrs of the world and the other heritage teammates and classmates.
The only thing that could change is if we start winning it all. The best players they have only want to go to playoff teams and the second tier think we should be kissing their a$$

Could be...

but James isnt the typical American Heiritage kid.....He is from Opa LOCKA (Miami) and comes from a total different background than the Earl Little Jrs..and Marvin Jones jrs of the world and the other heritage teammates and classmates.
Polar opposite

Advertisement
The only thing that could change is if we start winning it all. The best players they have only want to go to playoff teams and the second tier think we should be kissing their a$$
At that point, if that’s how it sways, and eventually happens, it would be hilarious to tell them (AH) to kiss our ***.

You want to be apart of the steaming train but not the rebuild (which would speed up the process if you sent kids to Coral Gables).. Fvck y’all. Straight up.

AH was traaassh, and as soon as they got good again it immediately started with Sony?. Kid should’ve been a Cane.

Advertisement
Back