Anyone heard from Blake James?

Advertisement
Probably hanging out at the Versailles this AM, counting the wins on one hand and one finger, deeming it a successful season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Normally I would agree with that, but in this situation I would not be surprised to see coaches let go this week.

Advertisement
Probably in his been in his bedroom last 48 telling his wife, "PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"

Advertisement
So funny, I was literally just coming to the site to post this exact same thing. At this point, he's usually run his idiot blathering mouth about something positive but today complete silence. Maybe we're reading too much into it and it's just the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Yes, he called me last night. I told him that his cost just went up and reminded him that he is running low on burner accounts.

kidding...

So funny, I was literally just coming to the site to post this exact same thing. At this point, he's usually run his idiot blathering mouth about something positive but today complete silence. Maybe we're reading too much into it and it's just the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Maybe last week’s tweet and response was enough of a wake up call even for that moron.

Advertisement
Back