Anyone hear Flanagan is in trouble?

Honestly...

And maybe this is a flaw of mine...

But i can't even bring myself to do stuff like that. (recruiting) It just feels slimey. I'd rather coach-up the kids i have, make them over-achieve and hope that the local kids/parents notice and send their kids my way. If your kid wants to come, great, but i can't see myself trying to lure 15 year old kids in. Maybe it's a pride thing.

Dowels, Moreau, Foy, etc...wanted to play for us, we didn't have to lure them in.

Wildcat you know if Coach Timmons got retained Jamal and Juwan never transfer to Western. And when Fabian left AMHS to go to Western he was not 1/10000 of the player he was his senior year

Advertisement
Honestly...

And maybe this is a flaw of mine...

But i can't even bring myself to do stuff like that. (recruiting) It just feels slimey. I'd rather coach-up the kids i have, make them over-achieve and hope that the local kids/parents notice and send their kids my way. If your kid wants to come, great, but i can't see myself trying to lure 15 year old kids in. Maybe it's a pride thing.

Dowels, Moreau, Foy, etc...wanted to play for us, we didn't have to lure them in.

Wildcat you know if Coach Timmons got retained Jamal and Juwan never transfer to Western. And when Fabian left AMHS to go to Western he was not 1/10000 of the player he was his senior year

Yeah i know that. But why did Jamal, Juwan, Fabian, DeAndre, Foy, etc...come to Western of all places? Same reason they would've stayed at AMHS if Timmons was retained. They wanted to play for good coaches.

Advertisement
Back