Anyone have the inside scoop on this?

Advertisement
Excert

The question on everyone’s mind is how would that impact their pursuit of defensive end Chad Thomas, one of their top targets in the 2014 class?
“It really doesn’t have an impact on me because Denver is his own person, in his own body, living his own life,” Thomas said. “I’m my own person and I really wasn’t there for whatever happened with him. That’s why it doesn’t change anything for me. They still like me a lot as far as I know.”
Thomas (6-4, 230) was at Miami’s first junior day on January 13th and it’s a possibility he’ll be back on campus today.
“They’re the close to home school so I got to know all about them pretty fast,” Thomas said. “Coach Golden said I don’t need to be out there tomorrow since I was at the first one. If I do go down there, it’s really to be around for the basketball game.”

Excert

The question on everyone’s mind is how would that impact their pursuit of defensive end Chad Thomas, one of their top targets in the 2014 class?
“It really doesn’t have an impact on me because Denver is his own person, in his own body, living his own life,” Thomas said. “I’m my own person and I really wasn’t there for whatever happened with him. That’s why it doesn’t change anything for me. They still like me a lot as far as I know.”
Thomas (6-4, 230) was at Miami’s first junior day on January 13th and it’s a possibility he’ll be back on campus today.
“They’re the close to home school so I got to know all about them pretty fast,” Thomas said. “Coach Golden said I don’t need to be out there tomorrow since I was at the first one. If I do go down there, it’s really to be around for the basketball game.”

He gone. All recruits should be banned from the BUC.

Excert

why?? lol, the bball is what we need to be using right now. We need every reason to keep this kid coming to the campus. Everytime he does, he gets to see more and more of the campus. Learns a little more and more about the academics or talks to students and feels like home. This is a good thing with Thomas.

Advertisement
Also great news about how he doesnt give a **** about Denver Kirkland and his Bullsh*t!! Be your own man and make your own choice.

Excert

why?? lol, the bball is what we need to be using right now. We need every reason to keep this kid coming to the campus. Everytime he does, he gets to see more and more of the campus. Learns a little more and more about the academics or talks to students and feels like home. This is a good thing with Thomas.

Yeah.......because the Duke game was so fruitful for us? They are coming here to play football......not watch basketball.

Well, we got Grace. He went to a bball game. Coley did too...so we didn't make a clean sweep..ok? Keep recruits on campus, that's how they get that "I just felt at home" feeling..

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken, he only plays football at Booker T, kind of like Streeter @ Northwestern. Regardless, I would not get my hopes up unless the program wins big this year AND the god**** investigation is finished.

If the team sucks next year, then he'll go elsewhere.

that is BS about the whole Kirkland situation, he has been retweeting all the **** being said by kirkland and others about the U, never trust these kids interviews with some of these sites, they just tell them what they want to hear

Advertisement
In an attempt tp temper my excitement, because is am still reeling from the major diappointments on Wednesday. i wll deliberately not give two cents about any recruit until he commits to the U. Until then who cares. Heard he is a good prospect, from the hometown "pipeline school". the same piepilen that has not sent anyone to the U in 4 years Blah Blah Blah

Why are you guys doing this all over again? Nothing that these guys say right now means anything, including commits. Just relax for a couple of months and recover from the 2013 recruiting season.

Excert

Stacy coley, jermaine grae and Jamal cartwr were there...

Advertisement
Just because Matt Thomas went to the Duke game and didn't come here doesn't mean we shouldn't take recruits to basketball games. What kind of sof shouldered, ***** assed mentality is that?

Some of y'all need to just get over **** and move on. Not every kid is a douche like Alex Collins or a turncoat like Matthew Thomas.

Excert

Stacy Coley seemed to enjoy his visit to the BUC when fan were chanting his name. Stacy a hurricane now, unlike Thomas and Collins.

Just because Matt Thomas went to the Duke game and didn't come here doesn't mean we shouldn't take recruits to basketball games. What kind of sof shouldered, **** assed mentality is that?

Some of y'all need to just get over **** and move on. Not every kid is a douche like Alex Collins or a turncoat like Matthew Thomas.

No doubt. 2013 NSD just ended and already there's doom and gloom for 2014?
Get the 2014 recruits on Campus for anything. We have one of the top b ball teams in the country get as many as possible to every game.
Have them there for female swimming practice and cheerleader practice.
Just get them on campus.

people are all down because the 2013 class is still fresh in their minds, what i have learned is to just say "well, whos next on the board?"

Advertisement
Back