Off-Topic Anyone have experience with civil service exams?

paksat

Junior
Banned
Before I write out a rather long boring story about how I passed 3 different tests only to fail the very last one, I'd like to know if anyone here has been through this garbage process.

Beat them all on the first attempt too when some people there were on their 8TH ATTEMPT, beat them all but failed the last one which was a whole FOUR QUESTIONS i'm seriously tilted right now. Went from having a good workout to literally chugging beers, what a waste of my time and I took a lot of days off with my current employer making them look at each other side ways about it.

Advertisement
Before I write out a rather long boring story about how I passed 3 different tests only to fail the very last one, I'd like to know if anyone here has been through this garbage process.

Beat them all on the first attempt too when some people there were on their 8TH ATTEMPT, beat them all but failed the last one which was a whole FOUR QUESTIONS i'm seriously tilted right now. Went from having a good workout to literally chugging beers, what a waste of my time and I took a lot of days off with my current employer making them look at each other side ways about it.

Just curious what kind of exam was the last exam? What kind of questions?

Advertisement
Back