Anyone have an update on Donaldson?

Advertisement
He might be out terrorizing innocents atm
1590129966037.gif

Nah but all jokes aside, hope he’s rehabbing well (if he hasn’t finished already) and hoping he’s trying his best to remain healthy during all this.

Definitely not the best circumstances for a guy who has a history of not taking care of himself weight wise, especially if he’s still injured and not able to get fit like some of our other players during quarantine.

Advertisement
on the serious side, aside from rehab, I believe he would need to drop substantial weight and drastically improve his cardio to not bog down Lashlees Offense. He actually played some TE in HS and moved real well, so he has ability if he’s in the proper condition.

Advertisement
He might be out terrorizing innocents atm
View attachment 117314
Nail on the head brother lmao. Ill say it again dude has been the biggest disappointment to me because he has/had elite traits.

He could have been a 1st or 2nd round pick. Look how he moved at Central and his freshman year.I bet he is 400 pounds,thats b4 the injury, that listing on the website 369 or something like that is bullsh1t.

Hope he's doing well, but my guess is Quarantine and being away from a college program and facilities hasn't helped him

As D$ has said, he needs to redshirt and reshape his body

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back