Anyone got cliff notes on this article?

Advertisement
Got you fam:

*Hodges had a spot in the class right now but Miami might have looked to drop him later in the cycle.
*Miami will push for Brian George but his recruitment is all over the place and he is taking visits everywhere.
*Daemon Hill will commit if the staff gives him the green light
*Jaiden Francois ****ed up. OSU is now full and UF still hasnt offered him might end up back here if we allow it.
*Dominick Hill solid to gamecocks but might wanna visit
*Javier Morton emerging as a target. Listen as safety but has played corner
*Ronald Delancy has had an impressive senior season
*Douglas Emilien is probably our top remaining receiver target
*Kentron Poitier has been to back to back games but Emilien higher on the board
*Chaney was at practice sunday. He and the oakland duo seem solid
*2021 dt Savion Collins will flip to UF

Advertisement
Just take Poititer...This staff makes things so difficult. Jesus.

Like Morton for sure, I don't see corner...JMO.

I've been as big a Francois fan as there is...I would tell him take a walk. I don't care that we are struggling, you have to put your foot down somewhere. That 2nd commitment was something he shoulda been a man and honored and reflects his character. I don't care if we lose to GT, you're in or you're out and when he didn't honor that 2nd commit he showed he can't be trusted at crunch time.

Advertisement

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 7
hate to see it. hope we tell him to kick rocks
This will be Manny's test of "revaluing the Miami brand and scholarship" or however he phrased it. We can definitely use his talent, but I am not sure what message you are sending if you let someone decommit to test the waters elsewhere and then recommit for the second time a week later.

Advertisement
Got you fam:

*Hodges had a spot in the class right now but Miami might have looked to drop him later in the cycle.
*Miami will push for Brian George but his recruitment is all over the place and he is taking visits everywhere.
*Jaiden Francois ****ed up. OSU is now full and UF still hasnt offered him might end up back here if we allow it.
Need to grab Delancy from the West. Lock down corner. We made the same mistake last year with Divaad Wilson from the West who now starts at UGA smh

Advertisement
Got you fam:

Thanks Cuban Cane.

This will be Manny's test of "revaluing the Miami brand and scholarship" or however he phrased it. We can definitely use his talent, but I am not sure what message you are sending if you let someone decommit to test the waters elsewhere and then recommit for the second time a week later.

youre continuign the message that has been circulating for years under many diff coaching staffs. miami will always be there for these kids like the HS girl back home. end that now

Advertisement
Back