Anyone going to the Orange Bowl and has a Capital One Card?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Anyone have a Capital One card and interested in this? Huge fan here looking to pay someone to get one, 18 years old here, went to the game in Charlotte, camped out starting at 10:30 PM Friday night for GameDay and was first in line. True fan here from Nashville and if I can find someone to help with the hookup I'll definitely be headed to Miami for New Years. If not all is well, but much help appreciated, thanks! I can PayPal the $ IMG_1396.jpg

Advertisement
I am going and already bought my tix. If no one offers help ill be happy to help out a fellow cane fan :)

Anyone have a Capital One card and interested in this? Huge fan here looking to pay someone to get one, 18 years old here, went to the game in Charlotte, camped out starting at 10:30 PM Friday night for GameDay and was first in line. True fan here from Nashville and if I can find someone to help with the hookup I'll definitely be headed to Miami for New Years. If not all is well, but much help appreciated, thanks! I can PayPal the $View attachment 55743

Sure you want my social security as well?

Anyone have a Capital One card and interested in this? Huge fan here looking to pay someone to get one, 18 years old here, went to the game in Charlotte, camped out starting at 10:30 PM Friday night for GameDay and was first in line. True fan here from Nashville and if I can find someone to help with the hookup I'll definitely be headed to Miami for New Years. If not all is well, but much help appreciated, thanks! I can PayPal the $View attachment 55743

Sure you want my social security as well?

Huh? I'd be sending the money before you bought them.

I got box seats today and the orange bowl rep told me that wasn't applicable anymore and when it was it only applied to the 300 sections. I might have to call back!

Advertisement
Just talked to orange bowl and what BS! They have a no refund policy and said that Capital One is doing that on their own. They have no way to see or offer that deal. So I paid double for less. Also, to the post above, the rep said she checked the capital one site with her personal cap 1 account to see what I was talking about and there is only single Tickets available, not 2 together. Strange they would make you buy 2 if that's the case. Whatever....

Advertisement
This promo is apparently good. My buddy just sniped out two tickets for the game. So guess I will be going. :)

This promo is apparently good. My buddy just sniped out two tickets for the game. So guess I will be going. :)
It's a very good deal. Orange Bowl said Cap 1 actually paid them so they could offer it. I just wish Cap 1 would've notified me before I bought the box and there were still 2 seats available together.

Advertisement
Yeah, I have a Cap1 card. Show me how to get this deal and I can help out.

I figured it out. Seems like a good deal. I don’t need just one ticket though. We’re going to see what we get from the school before we do anything further, but feel free to PM me Weds afternoon or so if you still need help.

Advertisement
And as of this post, there are no more seats available for either of the packages. RIP Hope you guys made it in.

Advertisement
Back