ANYONE GOING TO DUKE/UNC GAMES

Advertisement
CanesFam making the trip to both! We're gonna have another tailgate similar to the one in at Atlanta last year for GT. I know a lot of you went to that one and hung with us. Inbox me for the details--still getting hotels and sites secured. Plenty of food and drinks and we're trying to do something in memory of the homie Chris Mostello.

I guess you could say Chris Mostello is 'bout dat bodybag lyfe

Wow what kinda pos are you? Making fun of a man who drowned. A good man too, one of the coolest dudes you could ever meet. A lot of people on here knew Chris and have tailgated with him.

I bet you won't put your real name on that ish you just posted. Please do and there will be a lot of people wishing to make your acquaintance.

Does death make you extremely uncomfortable? Or are you all about dat bodybag lyfe?

Make up your mind waffler.

I'm in for the UNC game.
It'll be me first time there. Where's the place to go after the game?

Advertisement
I'm in for the UNC game.
It'll be me first time there. Where's the place to go after the game?

Top of the Hill. The place was really nice, great food, and about 100 beers to choose from. You have to take an elevator up to get to it. The fans there are actually really nice.

The UNC game is probably a no because it's on Halloween night but maybe the Duke game. It's only a 5 hour drive from DC.

Advertisement
I'm torn on attending or not. I hate the coach and our programs current state, but I'm into high fashion. And our current jersey couture is so cutting edge.

Been to games at both Duke and UNC. Won all 3. Duke's field is nice for watching the game. Will drive up from Wilmington.

Was stationed in Jacksonville for over a decade. Spent many Friday nights, when I was single, in the great Wilmington!
Still a great town. Assume you may have been with Marines? Sister-in-law's downtown restaurant. Runs a thanksgiving dinner for the single Marines Project out of Lejeune for the last few years. My wife & I help out and I supply the cigars!

Advertisement
Been to games at both Duke and UNC. Won all 3. Duke's field is nice for watching the game. Will drive up from Wilmington.

Was stationed in Jacksonville for over a decade. Spent many Friday nights, when I was single, in the great Wilmington!
Still a great town. Assume you may have been with Marines? Sister-in-law's downtown restaurant. Runs a thanksgiving dinner for the single Marines Project out of Lejeune for the last few years. My wife & I help out and I supply the cigars!

That's cool, I salute you and your family for doing that!

Yes, 22 years worth and recently retired. Still have many friends down there and go back every so often. Thanks for doing what you're doing. Many of them can't go home for the holidays and it's events like that which keep them going.

I love these f#ckers who think they have a right to tell someone how to be a fan. If I want to go watch a game and support these kids on the field I will. Now f#ck off back to the WEZ with your bullsh#t!

Friend of Al Golden. Very Simple.

Advertisement
I love these f#ckers who think they have a right to tell someone how to be a fan. If I want to go watch a game and support these kids on the field I will. Now f#ck off back to the WEZ with your bullsh#t!

Yeah? The old troll go-to "you must be staff or buddies with the staff" routine. Again, right out of the WEZ hand guide to being a ****head!

T

Yeah? The old troll go-to "you must be staff or buddies with the staff" routine. Again, right out of the WEZ hand guide to being a ****head!
No you're the troll.

Advertisement
Back