ANYONE GOING TO DUKE/UNC GAMES

marshallrc13

Senior
Just looking ahead and since I am only a few hours away, I am planning on going to one or both of those games. Anyone else in the area and planning on going?

Advertisement
Probably at least one of them; not sure which yet. :stormwarningflag-sm

Im going to both, i live in Raleigh so its not even a 30 minute drive for either and dook games are really cheap.

Advertisement
CanesFam making the trip to both! We're gonna have another tailgate similar to the one in at Atlanta last year for GT. I know a lot of you went to that one and hung with us. Inbox me for the details--still getting hotels and sites secured. Plenty of food and drinks and we're trying to do something in memory of the homie Chris Mostello.

Advertisement
****, I never knew there were this many UM fans in the Carolinas. I'll probably go to at least one of them if we haven't totally **** the bed by that point in the season.

CanesFam making the trip to both! We're gonna have another tailgate similar to the one in at Atlanta last year for GT. I know a lot of you went to that one and hung with us. Inbox me for the details--still getting hotels and sites secured. Plenty of food and drinks and we're trying to do something in memory of the homie Chris Mostello.

I guess you could say Chris Mostello is 'bout dat bodybag lyfe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will be attending both games I live about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. from those stadiums, I'm in Fayetteville.

I bet all u guys f**k fat ugly chicks too. Set your standards higher my friends. In football and in life.

Advertisement
Back