Anyone find it ironic?

ericane

Recruit
Anyone find it ironic that Oregon is wearing camo gear during the national championship game, yet Miami became the "bad guys" after doing so prior to the game? I wonder how many in the media will criticize Oregon the way they criticized KW2 after his "soldier" comments.

Advertisement
Anyone find it ironic that Oregon is wearing camo gear during the national championship game, yet Miami became the "bad guys" after doing so prior to the game? I wonder how many in the media will criticize Oregon the way they criticized KW2 after his "soldier" comments.

We were destroying traditional powers and conferences. Oregon has been nothing more than dancing monkeys so far. It will take more crushing destruction like the fsu win for people to hate them, but nobody will ever be hated like us.

Advertisement
The irony will be complete when they finish blowing this game, the way the Canes blew that Fiesta Bowl.

No one cares about Oregon b/c no one gives a **** about a team that cares more about it's uniform combos than fielding a competent defense.

No one cares about Oregon b/c no one gives a **** about a team that cares more about it's uniform combos than fielding a competent defense.

I'd be willing to bet there are more people who care about Oregon than Miami right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back