Anyone familiar with this Dwyer 2019 MLB?

We need to mend those fences if possible. Some great players have come out of Dwyer that we missed. Probably because of our coaching too, but hopefully Richt can fix that.

Fences don't need to be mended they were never broken. The problem was after we got Rashad Butler we had coaches by the name of Shannon and Golden. We sucked and the good players from Dwyer didn't want to go to a school that sucked and those coaches didn't recruit Dwyer that well. Now I know UM is going to dwyer whenever they are in town even if they don't have a kid to recruit.

If you think about it since Butler there were only a few kids that were good enough in

Matt Elam(brother played for Meyer so he went to UF)

Nick O'Leary (We barely recruited him which is ridiculous)

Jacoby Brisett (Jack Daniels told him UM was better for him and he didn't listen then he tried to transfer here and Golden said no)

Jonnie Dixon (was probably going to go to um because Brad Kaaya was going to transfer to Dwyer high school so he could enroll early and play with Johnny before they got to um but Brad Kaaya decided to back out because he wasn't guaranteed a starting quarterback position at Dwyer and Jack also told me like I referenced earlier in another post that he thought Johnny was going to go to Miami regardless)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for sharing Morey,you the man for Dwyer news for as far back as when Bakas started, I know.
Cu

Yup. He is the OC.

Nice, good to hear
That whole family is good people, not surprised they're coaching football that family had football running through them

Yea they are good people. Jack and Danny both work with handicap kids. It's great to see it whenever I'm there(I work with a handicap kid part time when not at the hospital) so I see them all the time.

That's awesome
Forgive me if I have the story wrong, just from what I heard when speaking with their cousin. That family basically raised me all thru middle school, lost touch when they moved north. Don't wanna say anything false a out that family.
**** I still remember when I was little and I smart off to mr. Him big and he picks you with as f*** and Toes worst pain in the world

It's all good. I always defend them on here because people have no clue what they are saying about a great man. Sure Jack is a Gators fan but the dude barely talks and he gives two ****s where kids go I talk to him about players all the time and he is as honest as you can be about good/bad about his players. For example when Jacoby Brisett was between UF and UM he told him he should go to UM over UF. Also when Dixon was being recruited he thought and told me he thought Dixon was gonna go to UM over Ohio State. I use to do a thread on a different message board of Dwyer recruiting info no matter if it involves UM recruited kids or not. Hasn't been as good with info as of late Dwyer hasn't been quite as deep talent wise as of late but next few years they should be pretty good from what I was told.

I don't know any of these people, but when a gator coaches kids and none of them end up at Miami, especially a QB who clearly would have started the next year, I tend to take what is said with a grain of salt. Many a judge, the finders of fact and law, have said, "if it walks like a duck, cracks like a duck, and is seen in the company of other ducks, it just might be a duck." All the hard evidence points to an severe case and anti-Miami attitude and action. Come back when a stud from Dwyer signs at The U and sing this song to me.

Random, but I still can’t believe Dwyer lost to Doral Academy in the playoffs

Advertisement
Plus Nick Olearys family was at FSU at the time as well i was there when he was on his OV

We need to mend those fences if possible. Some great players have come out of Dwyer that we missed. Probably because of our coaching too, but hopefully Richt can fix that.

Fences don't need to be mended they were never broken. The problem was after we got Rashad Butler we had coaches by the name of Shannon and Golden. We sucked and the good players from Dwyer didn't want to go to a school that sucked and those coaches didn't recruit Dwyer that well. Now I know UM is going to dwyer whenever they are in town even if they don't have a kid to recruit.

If you think about it since Butler there were only a few kids that were good enough in

Matt Elam(brother played for Meyer so he went to UF)

Nick O'Leary (We barely recruited him which is ridiculous)

Jacoby Brisett (Jack Daniels told him UM was better for him and he didn't listen then he tried to transfer here and Golden said no)

Jonnie Dixon (was probably going to go to um because Brad Kaaya was going to transfer to Dwyer high school so he could enroll early and play with Johnny before they got to um but Brad Kaaya decided to back out because he wasn't guaranteed a starting quarterback position at Dwyer and Jack also told me like I referenced earlier in another post that he thought Johnny was going to go to Miami regardless)

i dont care how nice of a guy jack daniels is...We have not got any kids from there he aint a fan of the program...

Dont believe the Johnnie Dixon tid bit one bit. Johnnie Dixon early in spring recruiting of his jr year..did a recruiting interview and mentioned maybe 7 schools and didnt name um once..Like not even on the back end..he named oregon, west virginia, etc.

They wont be a factor as long as oxbridge is recruiting kids cause alot of the dwyer kids were recruited Riviera kids anyway

Jack may be a UF walk-on but he's really good dude. He supports the players wherever they wanna go. Kevin is much of the same.
He told me in person that we finally got the right coach. He likes Richt

Jack may be a UF walk-on but he's really good dude. He supports the players wherever they wanna go. Kevin is much of the same.
He told me in person that we finally got the right coach. He likes Richt

Words are cheap. Come back when a stud signs at Miami.

Advertisement
i dont care how nice of a guy jack daniels is...We have not got any kids from there he aint a fan of the program...

Dont believe the Johnnie Dixon tid bit one bit. Johnnie Dixon early in spring recruiting of his jr year..did a recruiting interview and mentioned maybe 7 schools and didnt name um once..Like not even on the back end..he named oregon, west virginia, etc.

They wont be a factor as long as oxbridge is recruiting kids cause alot of the dwyer kids were recruited Riviera kids anyway

Riviera Beach doesn’t have a true High School serving their community. They feed Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach Lakes HS. Most of the athletes have chosen to go to Dwyer because it’s historically had the best football and b-ball program in Northern PB County. Lakes and Gardens pulled in a few kids the last couple years, but apparently that’s no longer happening. Oxbridge is having their own issues as well, I was told that a bunch of kids have transferred or are talking about transferring from there.... All of this would benefit Dwyer.

Riviera Beach doesn’t have a true High School serving their community. They feed Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach Lakes HS. Most of the athletes have chosen to go to Dwyer because it’s historically had the best football and b-ball program in Northern PB County. Lakes and Gardens pulled in a few kids the last couple years, but apparently that’s no longer happening. Oxbridge is having their own issues as well, I was told that a bunch of kids have transferred or are talking about transferring from there.... All of this would benefit Dwyer.

Dwyers new principal is a giant ****. He's making it hard for Dwyer to get more kids. I know they are trying to get the Elam kid from Benjamin, they are also trying for some a few kids in Wellington area as well. No clue if they will get them or not. Just what I was told.

I’ll make it easy for the guy that thinks Danny or Kevin were UM material. Kevin played center and was probably 75 pounds heavier his junior year than his senior year. He might be 5-11. He went to Furman. Butch Davis was in no way recruiting him. His best receiver was his brother Danny. Danny went to WV. Was lied to and transferred to FAU. He was offered a safety position at UF and some other schools, but was set on playing QB. He’s also 5-11 or 6-0 max.

Jack is a good dude but don’t get it twisted with him and UF. Their whole family graduated from UF. Every sister(4), brother, mom, dad, cousins(which coach at Dwyer), RB Coach was a RB at UF. All of them are very much involved. The sisters drive up the kids to UF to experience Gainesville. Jacoby Brissett’s mom was crying and was so angry he chose UF. She wanted UM as I did, but his best chance to start from day 1 was Wisconsin. The coaches pushed him to UF. Same thing with Gerald Christian. I personally tried to get Gerald to UM. Wasn’t a coincidence that he left for Louisville when Hurtt was there. I introduced them. Dwyer wasn’t having it and he committed to UF before his senior year.

Nick O’Leary went to Benjamin and transferred to win. Johnnie Dixon was set to go to UM. He needed computer classes and a full time tutor for him to raise grades and graduate. The man who made that happen was an OSU guy. Curt Maggitt was all set to UF. Tennessee guy changed his dads life. All that is fact.

Kid who signed with Syracuse this year tore his ACL. He was borderline Miami material. They liked him at OLB. The only reason Rashad went to UM was because him and his dad are die hard fans. His dad also wasn’t part of the Dwyer/UF crew.

Matt Elam went to UF because they were winning and his brother liked Urban. Abe Elam is a good dude that helps a lot of these kids out. He manages Teddy B, Jacoby, and some other kids. His son will make the best decision and I can guarantee money will not be involved. Abe does pretty well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back