Anyone familiar with Scott Stadium in Charlottesville?

Advertisement
It's a pretty small stadium. I don't think you'd have a problem with those seats.
This.

Also, the visiting section tends to be in the South Endzone. If you can find tix in any of those sections, you'd have a pretty good seat and be surrounded by Canes fans as well. If you want/can get closer seats, go for it, but you may not have orange/green around you.

Also, dont know if its in the cards for you, but if you are going to sneak booze, dont drink it in the grassy area behind one of the endzones. I learned this the hard way with an undercover cop the last time we were there :mad:

There will be at least 50 scalpers right outside the stadium....you can score any seats you wanna get.....they have the corniest wine n cheese old fogie fans you will ever come across

Advertisement
I'm from C'Ville so let me know if you have any questions about the town or anything.

Try to get seats with Canes fans. UVa fans are wine and cheese but they're actually pretty ****** fans. They're not violent or anything but they're quick to throw out the N word and other racial slurs. And they're all pussies who get drunk on like 2 white wine spritzers so you're bound to be sitting near a bunch of drunk ******** in bow ties the entire game. You're better off just sitting with Canes.

Advertisement
Back