Anyone else watch the Browns just to watch Duke/Njoku

John77

Junior
Duke just ran in a two point conversion and got some praise from the announcers, they need to get him the ball more

Advertisement
Browns are my most watched nfl team outside of the bucs dating back to last year

Njoku had a great catch earlier. Duke had a nice pass play and run too. Canes seem to connect well with Baker

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watch the Browns for there first round draft picks 2 yes in a row from Tx. Duke is the next reason.

Duke just ran in a two point conversion and got some praise from the announcers, they need to get him the ball more
They have totally been neglecting Duke this year.. I thought the contract extension would increase his targets but that hasn't been the case.

Advertisement
Have been pulling for the Browns... but to many turnovers and Lynch was unstoppable in the end. But I don't get why run deep routes with Duke, when the defenders tower over him. There was a very bad call against the Browns... sucks. Also Baker is still an unfinished project.

Browns fans number 1 complaint on offense the last couple years (besides their QB situation) is how they neglect duke. They paid him and still dont use him properly or enough.

Njoku has been pulling me 4 of 5 points a week in my fantasy league. I'm riding with him all year.

Advertisement
Hard Knocks really solidified my support of the Browns. Adding Baker Mayfield injected his charisma to the team.

That said, their defense sucks. They gave up 45 points to the lousy Oakland Raiders yesterday. Can’t do that and expect to win many games. Disappointing.

Advertisement
Back