Anyone else understand

Advertisement
Why players don’t put in their mouth pieces? I can’t count how many players I notice that play with it dangling. I don’t know why it bothers me but it does. I don’t even get it. Is it a new sleeve type look?

I wonder the same thing. Many guys don't even use one anymore, shocks the **** out of me. I used to bite down so hard i'm shocked these guys don't lose or crack teeth hitting so hard.

I wonder the same thing. Many guys don't even use one anymore, shocks the **** out of me. I used to bite down so hard i'm shocked these guys don't lose or crack teeth hitting so hard.
I thought it was mandatory. Guess not.

Advertisement
Even if you aren’t gonna put it in why have it dangling?

The only thing i can think of is they are gassed and getting more air with it out.

Otherwise it makes no sense with it bouncing around in front of your facemask.

Why players don’t put in their mouth pieces? I can’t count how many players I notice that play with it dangling. I don’t know why it bothers me but it does. I don’t even get it. Is it a new sleeve type look?
You like **** dangling from your mouth

Advertisement
That’s a football player right there...
1608471185220.jpeg

The only thing i can think of is they are gassed and getting more air with it out.

Otherwise it makes no sense with it bouncing around in front of your facemask.
Yep. Dry mouth,uncomfortable lack of air. They suck but they work.

Advertisement
I agree... the thing is that I don't get is they are sold as an aid against getting concussions. In a world were so much has change to prevent concussions why mouthpieces are not enforced is beyond me.

Advertisement
Back