Anyone else terrified that Blake is making another football HC hire?

canesbaby

Sophomore
Premium
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and appreciative that MR did the right thing today but at the same time I'm also terrified that Blake James is (at least for now) going to be the guy making the next decision. Not to spoil everyone's excitement but I'm kind of dreading seeing the next list of interviewees for fear of again being totally underwhelmed.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and appreciative that MR did the right thing today but at the same time I'm also terrified that Blake James is (at least for now) going to be the guy making the next decision. Not to spoil everyone's excitement but I'm kind of dreading seeing the next list of interviewees for fear of again being totally underwhelmed.

True..

Not scared....actually terrified.
Hoping he does his job

Advertisement
Back