Anyone Else Relieved that FSU is Not 0-3?

Advertisement
They got as far as they did because Shannon let Dalvin Cook get away. Without Cook, Jimbo doesn’t get an NC, Jameis or no Jameis. The Hecht has fvcked this team up six ways from Sunday time and again more times than I can count, and Jimbo, and to a lesser extent Saban’s teams, have been the beneficiaries.

Golden’s entire tenure was a fiasco of lost recruits to Tally and disinterest from Donna and the Administration, but I think the end of Radio’s tenure was decisive in letting Jimbo run hog wild in the 305.

Wait, what? Cook wasn't on that NC team...

This!!!

Voodoo.

I can't wait till we beat their asses so our fans can stop being such scared pvssies about them. You guys have reached the point of ascribing supernatural abilities to a program that loses its share of games every year. Take out the Winston/Dal Cuck years, and your boy Cuckbo has done nothing but underachieve there with the talent he brings in.

Voodoo.

I can't wait till we beat their asses so our fans can stop being such scared pvssies about them. You guys have reached the point of ascribing supernatural abilities to a program that loses its share of games every year. Take out the Winston/Dal Cuck years, and your boy Cuckbo has done nothing but underachieve there with the talent he brings in.
Shhhh, don't tell Earnest T Bass......

I choose to not care what FSU or any other opponent does when not playing The Canes. We haven’t won a game vs The Semenholes since 2009. So 1-2 or 0-3 is irrelevant still Jimbo Fisher is a pain in the **** and will have his team ready. Time to put up or shut up for Rick..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back