Anyone else going to bed with a smile on their face tonight?

cane_boi

Freshman
knowing that tomorrow morning there could be some good news regarding the coaching situation at the University of Miami?

Advertisement
Honestly this is keeping me positive. The hope that some change will be made.

If you go to bed smiling after the Canes get humiliated by the worst team in your division, then you can seriously go **** yourself. I'm embarrassed and ****ed. Golden is a **** face, but I'm still not happy.

Advertisement
Dude you high and this thread is retarded. You know and i know and we all know that the mother loving slurping administration aint firing golden. We could lose to Pitt and he still aint getting fired. this is absolutely ***ing torture watching this piece of ****

Advertisement
knowing that tomorrow morning there could be some good news regarding the coaching situation at the University of Miami?
sorry to burst your bubble bro.. but there will be no news regarding the coaching situation

NO... Coaching wishes aside, If you are happy about seeing UM get embarrassed on national TV after we just re-energized a ton of recruits last week. Who in their right Effing mind would smile? You'd have to be as Simple minded as our coaching staff.

Advertisement
NO... Coaching wishes aside, If you are happy about seeing UM get embarrassed on national TV after we just re-energized a ton of recruits last week. Who in their right Effing mind would smile? You'd have to be as Simple minded as our coaching staff.

It makes me smile.

The possibility is the only bright spot on this program.

No real fan can be happy with losses, now of Golden was fired then every cane fan can go to sleep happy.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back