Anyone Else Excited?

Truth3105

Redshirt Freshman
About the potential Greentree matchups between our WRs and DBs? That is gonna be a show, so much elite talent for the 2018 season: Richards, Thomas, Pope, Hightower, Njoku vs Carter, Smith, Jobe, Bandy, Blades, Hall, Frierson! Where does DJ Dallas play? lol. Fingers crossed at pulling one of Surtain or Campbell!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually not excited at all. Because now fsux fans say they didn't want either. F.ck fsu. I hate them to their bones.

Advertisement
I'm j***ing to the power of infinity. It's now taken me 20 minutes to finish this post between spasms.

Actually not excited at all. Because now fsux fans say they didn't want either. F.ck fsu. I hate them to their bones.

Faqqet State University where they can get a bachelors degree in blanket weaving and bobbing for sausage!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is always one f*ck head trying to sh*t in the apple pie

Sarcasm, guy.

Not today man

Why not??? We had a great day. It's not like we had 3 de-commits.

Exactly his point. You don't joke on a good day. Next thing you know people will be having fun and enjoying themselves and nobody wants that.

This website is a god **** prison!

Why not??? We had a great day. It's not like we had 3 de-commits.

Exactly his point. You don't joke on a good day. Next thing you know people will be having fun and enjoying themselves and nobody wants that.

This website is a god **** prison!

Sshhh.... Don't say who the warden is....they're watching.

Advertisement
Back