Anyone else concerned about Ruiz's alleged net worth?

NAILED IT! This poster is smart.

The SPAC listed with a market value of $32.6B. And it only did 1.6M in revenue last quarter, losing over $5M.

I get he took advantage of the IPO/SPAC market’s insane valuations at the time, but even the ****tiest of SPAC financials don’t compare to how fraudulent the valuation for MSP was. I looked into this awhile back and read through some of the reports and was appalled.

Love all he’s done for NIL, but guy has always been shady.

Advertisement
The SPAC listed with a market value of $32.6B. And it only did 1.6M in revenue last quarter, losing over $5M.

I get he took advantage of the IPO/SPAC market’s insane valuations at the time, but even the ****tiest of SPAC financials don’t compare to how fraudulent the valuation for MSP was. I looked into this awhile back and read through some of the reports and was appalled.

Love all he’s done for NIL, but guy has always been shady.
Insanity, I mean it was red flags as soon as he rang the opening bell to anyone who had a remote understanding of SPACs at the time.

whatever enjoy your evening you know everything about everything

So let me see if I understand, you want to wade into water that is way over your head, to challenge me on something about which you know nothing, all while not even being aware that for the last couple of years I've been working for a company that did a SPAC.

Look, I'm not trying to judge you, but your posts really indicate a massive level of stupidity on your part. And arrogance and ignorance.

Quit while you're behind.

I've never claimed to know everything about everything, but I certainly don't talk when I don't know something, the way that you do. Oh, right, you call it "banter". And then you claim you're "now in listen and learn mode". Brother, "listen and learn mode" should have started for you a long time ago, before you started shooting off your mouth like a clown.

Advertisement
So let me see if I understand, you want to wade into water that is way over your head, to challenge me on something about which you know nothing, all while not even being aware that for the last couple of years I've been working for a company that did a SPAC.

Look, I'm not trying to judge you, but your posts really indicate a massive level of stupidity on your part. And arrogance and ignorance.

I've never claimed to know everything about everything, but I certainly don't talk when I don't know something, the way that you do. Oh, right, you call it "banter". And then you claim you're "now in listen and learn mode". Brother, "listen and learn mode" should have started for you a long time ago, before you started shooting off your mouth like a clown.
Ready for your summary on the SPAC landscape of 2019-2021 then. I don’t see you saying anything, only telling me and other people we don’t know what we are talking about, and that’s fine. Go enlighten us…

Then again, we are discussing a loud mouth, narcissistic presumed fraudster on a message board about a college football team. Nothing about this makes much sense. No one can verify your claims of who you are, but I really hope you made a killing on RSU’s/options from your company SPAC after your lockup period, maybe you wouldn’t act like you had a **** up your *** if you had a good go at it.

Wait….so your expertise on SPACs….is that you work for a company that SPAC’d?

Good lord.

Good lord.
I SPAC'd this yesterday,....err....Spanked, My bad...
FB_IMG_1690850214759.jpg

Good lord.

Hey, dopey, do you think I'm an hourly employee there?

I'm a member of the Disclosure Committee. I work on and review and sign off on the financials.

I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

Audit Committee meeting tomorrow morning. Board of Directors meeting later this month. Q coming out soon, then a post-Q2 dinner at a very nice spot in Buckhead.

You've got nothing...besides your microphallus in your hand.

Advertisement
Ready for your summary on the SPAC landscape of 2019-2021 then. I don’t see you saying anything, only telling me and other people we don’t know what we are talking about, and that’s fine. Go enlighten us…

Then again, we are discussing a loud mouth, narcissistic presumed fraudster on a message board about a college football team. Nothing about this makes much sense. No one can verify your claims of who you are, but I really hope you made a killing on RSU’s/options from your company SPAC after your lockup period, maybe you wouldn’t act like you had a **** up your *** if you had a good go at it.

Look, gaped, I've already explained that I'm not going to teach you or train you or enlighten you in anything.

Your posts indicate that you are not bright. You continue to use words and phrases in ways that are incorrect and inaccurate, and then you act as if people are supposed to provide you with the education you should already have. Not how it works.

I don't need anyone to "verify claims of who I am". Plenty of people on the board know me, and I don't need to get to know a trashy lying poster such as yourself. But thanks for the invitation to self-dox myself. I'll pass, thanks. I feel absolutely no need to prove myself to you or teach you anything.

And I appreciate your concern over my cash and stock comp. I'm good. I just don't appreciate frauds like you who think they "know stuff" from reading Yahoo Finance and come on this board to spew false legal and business information.

Last edited:
There’s a lot of fraud in the market in general. Overvaluation is relative to what people believe the forward value of the company will be.

In esports, Faze (FAZE) was and is still a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Everyone in the industry knew that but they suckered Wall St and corporate America.

Advertisement
So Ruiz ****ed or nah?

I tend to think that LifeWallet is dead in the water. Hard to envision a road to recovery.

Whether any behavior or assertion is a crime is a completely different question, and it's hard to assess without seeing the evidence.

I had a plaintiff's attorney call me one time trying to get information on the CFO of a company I had left, the firm wanted to file a shareholder derivative lawsuit. I laughed at the guy and told him he had it all wrong. The real guy who was at fault had already died.

Every investor who ever loses a large sum of money wants to sue the company and its current officers. Doesn't make it true.

Advertisement
Back