anyone care to summarize....

Advertisement
Basically said we had a chance now.

Said how he knew where he was going to go to school before he took his Miami visit but that now he is unsure.

he's put Miami in his top 4, and says they'll have a hat on the table on signing day
said he'd saw things on his visit that he didn't know about
rated the visit a 9 out of 10
said he previously knew where he was going, but now he's not sure
brought his brother and father on the visit
said UM didn't pressure him to commit
said all he does is fish

Advertisement
I think he flips to us. The tone was very favorable. Here's the thing, he's not your typical money-hungry kid from SoFla. His brother plays for the Lions. I can't imagine that pay to play is as serious here as it is with other SoFla kids.

I think he just wants to go to the place where he fits in best, has a good and fair opportunity to compete, and a chance to play in big games. I'm guessing that he flips to the Canes.

Advertisement
+remember his bro was big time fisherman....**** they would do well with mcdermott and linder..who are big time fisherman...kid was heading to uga...im guessing we might sneak in there......boi would like to grab him...would be an unreal ol class..that kehoe couldnt fa*ck up

He's being really nice...He's not coming...he's just making us look good he's a nice guy...He already knows wheres he's going he just had a little one night stand, he's not getting divorced

Just my opinion but if he already knew where he was going before the visit and then he just rates his miami visit a 9 out of 10 then he is going to end up at the school he had already decided on.

I would disagree. If his visit had been a 10/10, he would have committed on the spot.

This isn't Golden's first rodeo. He knows that both the players and parents have similar goals, but usually in different priorities. And Golden hasn't gotten the recruits he's acquired by poor salesmanship.

He just points out the obvious. And strikingly, the obvious has often enough not been considered by either the recruits or parents: small school, small classes, intimate atmosphere, beautiful campus, class attendance requirements, constant monitoring of school progress to ensure grades are being maintained - not let go until a situation is out of hand, high graduation rate, benefits of an expensive private school, and how regardless of Miami's win/loss record that many players do very well at the NFL, and finally, Golden HAS A PLAN to winning again.

Add to that the opportunity for quality players to play early, and Miami is like a sore ****** - hard to beat.

Fat lady may be clearing her throat - but she ain't sang just yet.

Advertisement
I would disagree. If his visit had been a 10/10, he would have committed on the spot.

This isn't Golden's first rodeo. He knows that both the players and parents have similar goals, but usually in different priorities. And Golden hasn't gotten the recruits he's acquired by poor salesmanship.

He just points out the obvious. And strikingly, the obvious has often enough not been considered by either the recruits or parents: small school, small classes, intimate atmosphere, beautiful campus, class attendance requirements, constant monitoring of school progress to ensure grades are being maintained - not let go until a situation is out of hand, high graduation rate, benefits of an expensive private school, and how regardless of Miami's win/loss record that many players do very well at the NFL, and finally, Golden HAS A PLAN to winning again.

Add to that the opportunity for quality players to play early, and Miami is like a sore ****** - hard to beat.

He is still UGA's to lose, but the visit at least made him think. Not a lot of deep sea fishing in Athens.

He is still UGA's to lose, but the visit at least made him think. Not a lot of deep sea fishing in Athens.

Went to UGA for Grad school..great college town and atmoshpere. See why they recruit well. also not the redneckish anoying bastaards one finds in gainseville, bamer, trailorhassee and OSU

Advertisement
+remember his bro was big time fisherman....**** they would do well with mcdermott and linder..who are big time fisherman...kid was heading to uga...im guessing we might sneak in there......boi would like to grab him...would be an unreal ol class..that kehoe couldnt fa*ck up

McDermott and Linder are out fishing today, so he would fit right in! Those 2 guys are always out in the ocean.

One thing that i do like and respect is the coaches not pressuring these kids to commit. I saw the same comment made by Bourque's father. In the long run, i think kids and parents alike will appreciate the way our staff handles recruiting. Pressuring these kids might get a soft commit at that moment....which tends to lead to kids flipping later, or could turn kids off. Personally, i would not commit to a coach who continually pressured me like that. Now once you commit, then it's a little different if you start playing games....and i agree with how Al has handled that.

Kid is staying in the SEC

UGA and Auburn very confident, he has been to UF a lot but dont think he get him

Advertisement
Back