Anymore big recruiting weekends?

Advertisement
If Paradise is considered a recruiting weekend (and I sure consider it that way) that's coming up sometime after spring practice (around July).

Not sure about recruit visit weekends schedule, I guess those happen throughout the year. Pete and some of you are more in tune with when those happen. I have no idea I just know they happen throughout the year.

or is the staff preparing for spring ball?

TK0eVwm.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Getting a little feisty with foolish questions?

how is that foolish? spring ball is in a few weeks, i can understand them focusing on that

also, there are no more basketball games to set the scene

i'm aware of paradise, but all that is summer time . . .
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION], are we gonna couple them w/weekend practices during spring?

how is that foolish? spring ball is in a few weeks, i can understand them focusing on that

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION], are we gonna couple them w/weekend practices during spring?

Spring "game" and scrimmages are prime recruiting events and the schedule should be coming out soon (usually released before spring break). It's par for the course to pick up a few additional commitments during this stretch.

Advertisement

They will use baseball games like last year.

Paradise is in July.

Miami will host more than just one junior day and other weekends where they get kids to come. Pete mentioned this already.

Advertisement

Please no. 3 runs in a weekend is not something I want to subject these kids to

If Jumbo Maurico can't figure out a lineup that generates actual offense, I don't want recruits going to that snooze fest.

with the way our team is playing, I sure as **** hope not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back