anymore 2013 guys coming aboard?

there are still some kids like james hearns and michael parker that are out there, does anyone know if they have interest in us? i know parker has us in his top 2

Advertisement
At this point, anyone that is coming will be out of left field, either a below the radar kid we've never heard of (Corey King, Thurston Armbrister types) or a JUCO that fell through the cracks (Darius Smith). No point in asking, just relax.

At this point, anyone that is coming will be out of left field, either a below the radar kid we've never heard of (Corey King, Thurston Armbrister types) or a JUCO that fell through the cracks (Darius Smith). No point in asking, just relax.

im calm im not going crazy over this, i had noticed that they have not signed with anyone and i was curious if anyone had any info on them

Advertisement

im calm im not going crazy over this, i had noticed that they have not signed with anyone and i was curious if anyone had any info on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5VT-ofxdh4

How could you say that after Golden just pulled 2 4-star studs out of absolutely no where? I'm sure there are a couple more nationally known gems somewhere out there. Think about it, Corn is two time Mr. Tennesse football and 4 time state champion and Griffin is the number 3 WR prospect in the country, a US Army All American.

God **** those two kids are far from an under the radar id we've never heard of, and they also aren't JUCO's.

Do not doubt Big Al, no one knows what he has up his sleeve. Jimbo probably wasn't anticipating his OC would ditch him to join Al's staff either.

404.gif

Last edited:
wow if we still another athlete like parker man what a class Al ur the man steal this man away from A ST:neonu:

Advertisement

How could you say that after Golden just pulled 2 4-star studs out of absolutely no where? I'm sure there are a couple more nationally known gems somewhere out there. Think about it, Corn is two time Mr. Tennesse football and 4 time state champion and Griffin is the number 3 WR prospect in the country, a US Army All American.

God **** those two kids are far from an under the radar id we've never heard of, and they also aren't JUCO's.

Do not doubt Big Al, no one knows what he has up his sleeve. Jimbo probably wasn't anticipating his OC would ditch him to join Al's staff either.

404.gif

Well keep in mind that Griffin probably won't qualify.......

The concern should be DTs. A good recruiting year bu no DTs to keep the opposition from running the ball down our throats.

The concern should be DTs. A good recruiting year bu no DTs to keep the opposition from running the ball down our throats.

While I agree that not landing 1-2 DTs was a big miss, it's ridiculous to assume that a freshman DT would have had much impact this season

Yup, until we get elite talent at DT we aren't gonna get back to the promised land. The good news is that we have along way to go anyway and the roster we have now should win us 9-11 games for the next couple years if all else holds up. Still until we get the DL all figured out we will look like ND against the Bamas of cfb.

Advertisement
Hey bobby...

Let me offer a different POV. Our lbs are very mobile but small. When you run right at them they lose the advantage of speed and are a mismatch in size. Perhaps linebacking is as big or a bigger issue than DT.

Just a thought...

Tex
:cigar:

Advertisement

404.gif

Who's left that isn't under the radar at this point? The only two big time guys left on the board we swooped in and took.

Advertisement
Back