Anybody watch espn's fieldpass last night?

miamicanephins

Paid in Full
I thought it was pretty fresh. The 4 guys interacting was interesting and they were pointing out a lot formation stuff. It's more geared for the more serious fan.

Seems like it could work for the big games, hope to see it more often.

The two guys in the booth is stale.

Advertisement
I thought it was pretty fresh. The 4 guys interacting was interesting and they were pointing out a lot formation stuff. It's more geared for the more serious fan.

Seems like it could work for the big games, hope to see it more often.

The two guys in the booth is stale.
I like the coaches room. Didnt have that last night for some reason. Its fascinating to listen to top coaches break down the Xs and Os as the game unfolds.

I like the coaches room. Didnt have that last night for some reason. Its fascinating to listen to top coaches break down the Xs and Os as the game unfolds.
They used the Monday Night crew who I usually hate, but I thought it was really good.

I like the coaches room. Didn't have that last night for some reason. Its fascinating to listen to top coaches break down the Xs and Os as the game unfolds.

megacast last year was the best, coaches room for the in-depth analysis stuff then ESPN LA and Lebatard show for goofier conversations, like sitting with your buddies and watching the game. I loved it even though I know this board hates Lebatard, the games they played and counter-programming the halftime show with kenny g was a blast

Advertisement
The other thing that was cool about the multi-channel coverage is when the main broadcast went to break, you could flip over to one of the other channels instead of watching commercials. I don't drink anymore, so my usual dash to the fridge for a new beverage during commercials had to be replaced with something!

Didn't even check for it, wish I would have. The adjustments, formations, just the coaching period in the first 20 minutes, had me very jelly. Out of our league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back