Anybody tailgating at Traz on sat?

Advertisement
I can’t gotta work Saturday but hopefully it’s a great crowd of @20,000 rabid Cane fans!!!

I’m going, to see the canes and because the Traz is a little bit of nostalgia, but i’m not getting there too much before the practice starts. There’s always something good to eat there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going, to see the canes and because the Traz is a little bit of nostalgia, but i’m not getting there too much before the practice starts. There’s always something good to eat there.

What’s there to eat? I went there once maybe a decade ago for a Canes open practice and don’t remember seeing much. I was planning on bringing my grill

Advertisement
Does a bear **** in the woods?
Yes, however. . .

What’s there to eat? I went there once maybe a decade ago for a Canes open practice and don’t remember seeing much. I was planning on bringing my grill

I’m thinking back more when I used to be there for track meets or a game. It’s a good question, but it probably won’t be the same people there. I don’t know if the canes set anything up...they usually use Shorty’s. They haven’t said that I’ve seen. The Orlando one, which I may also go to, has like a paid brunch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back