Anybody see

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
That picture on rivals of Evidence and David Njoku ? You get brother looks huge compared to David.

Advertisement
I assume this is the image you are referring to?

uoijiwm7lftnrf2tnjbd.jpg

Anyone who runs in the 4.5s with that size is lethal. Can't wait till he gets on campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Evidence Njoku will play as much WR at Miami as Kellen Winslow and David Njoku did.

Advertisement
Did u hear? trump won the presidency in a shocking upset

Classic. Guess OP missed the 50 page thread about Evidence playing every position but WR that resulted from this picture

If the mods see fit to shut this one down I'm fine with that. Life isn't perfect sorry I missed that thread. It's not the end of the world sheesh.

Evidence Njoku will play as much WR at Miami as Kellen Winslow and David Njoku did.

They say he's faster than David was at this same time in his high school career. Also Evidence's frame is smaller with narrow shoulders . His genes suggest an abundance of fast twitch muscle fiber which would allow him to keep the explosion needed at WR. Let's see what our S&C does with him.

Advertisement
Once he hits that weight room could develop into a Kelvin Benjamin except he won't be 27 year old freshman

Advertisement
Back