Anybody remember that last game in the Orange Bowl?

Silver King

Pass Block
Time to get Virginia back. The Rock got out his checkbook that night with a big donation to the school, then Virginia scored 48 unanswered points. Couldn't cover a TE to save our lives that night. At least I left with my seat back and an Orange Bowl Parking sign.

Hope some of the old Canes remind them about that painful evening, wasn't how that great old stadium deserved to be sent off.

Orange Bowl.jpg

Advertisement
Richards was running up and down the field all day against this team last year.
I am hoping this game jump starts him back into that sorta form heading down the stretch.

I don't know, to me that was Rock bottom. This week it's going to be hard for this team to get up for a 6-4 team, but a team that beat GT much easier than we did. Like Paksat says, never too early. Like they've been saying every game from this point on is a playoff game.

Advertisement
Time to get Virginia back. The Rock got out his checkbook that night with a big donation to the school, then Virginia scored 48 unanswered points. Couldn't cover a TE to save our lives that night. At least I left with my seat back and an Orange Bowl Parking sign.

Hope some of the old Canes remind them about that painful evening, wasn't how that great old stadium deserved to be sent off.

View attachment 53990

Let the Payback Tour continue to roll!

I still have nightmares watching their TE running the drag out all **** night.

We could have done without this thread

View attachment 53990

Did you really have to dredge this up? Today?!?!?! You totally killed my buzz bro!! My stomach literally churns each time I think about this dreadful night. We Canes fans sure are a manic depressive bunch!

Since you already went there, I'll play along. Payback on UVA! Not just because of this God-forsaken night but because UVA always plays us hard and have actually, inexplicably, beat us 6 out of the last 10 times we've played them.

But let's not stop there!! Let's get some payback on Pittsburgh!! Not sure why but hey, it's a filthy, cold, disgusting city and I wouldn't wanna live there! Oh, and because Ben Rothlesberger is a rapist!!

And then let's score some payback on Clemson for Dabo calling us bush league and for the 58-0 embarrassment that, yeah, it got Golden fired and CMR hired, but still, you owe us Clemson, you smug little shyts!!!

And then let's pay back Bama for the 93 Sugar Bowl!!!!! (This one actually still hurts me, not gonna lie.. i was just a young kid, lost some my innocence that day.. plus, Dabo was on that team!!! F him!!!!)

PAYBAKK MOTHERFOKKERS!!!!!!!

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back