Anybody know what Dent is thinking going into FSU GAME

Advertisement
He knows we're getting Campbell, Jobe, Frierson, Blades, Hall and Ivey.

Obviously he's afraid to come here.

Fvck him and let him rot in Trailerhassee.

I dont think that is the case , i would take dent over everybody accept hall jobe and campbell ... to be real .. dent is ELITE by far best db in his class

I dont think that is the case , i would take dent over everybody accept hall jobe and campbell ... to be real .. dent is ELITE by far best db in his class

Lmao.....7 posts and you'd take a fsu commit over majority of our db commits. Which is the best group in the country.

No way you're a troll...no way.

Bad effort sir.

08PQsvT.gif

Advertisement

Lmao.....7 posts and you'd take a fsu commit over majority of our db commits. Which is the best group in the country.

Bad effort sir.

how am I a troll . he was once committed to us.... and he is elite south florida DB ...whats wrong with wanting him to be a cane ? If im a troll come see me at hardrock

Bout the dumbest **** I've read today.. free shoes has consistently been recruiting good to elite db classes

Bad effort sir.

how am I a troll . he was once committed to us.... and he is elite south florida DB ...whats wrong with wanting him to be a cane ? If im a troll come see me at hardrock

:monkey-serious:

We haven't "gotten" those guys yet. And FSU will be chock full of blue-chip DBs also. They always are.

Advertisement

Bad effort sir.

:monkey-serious:

I think he wants to meat him.

Bad effort sir.

Not for nothing but Dent's skillset is elite. I think it compares very favorably if not better than all those guys except Cambpell. Dent has elite speed and is a great prospect.

If I had to guess, he's thinking two things: 1. OP is a destitute facquit; and 2. Dent loves to guzzle male reproductive fluid like a thirsty farmer drinks milk.

Dent is thinking OP milks prostates, and loves to sword fight more than Richard Christy and Sal Guvernale.

Advertisement

Bad effort sir.

Not for nothing but Dent's skillset is elite. I think it compares very favorably if not better than all those guys except Cambpell. Dent has elite speed and is a great prospect.

we need dent

Isn't dent like 14 years old? His commitment to FSU means less than my commitment to panda express for lunch later.

Advertisement

Bad effort sir.

we need dent

Y'all already have him he's committed to fswho

Let me help the OP. Dent went to Tallahassee and committed to fsu. "That was fast" he got paid. It's why kids go to that **** hole. Have a great day. Don't be surprised if saben outbids jimbo. This isn't a done deal. He's not getting paid to come here. Next

Advertisement
Back