Anybody got a visitors list for this weekend?

Advertisement
I'm sure they loved looking at a half empty stadium and a team play mediocre against BCU.

Advertisement
I saw Mark-Antony Richards getting his ticket when I walked into the stadium

Advertisement
I'm sure they loved looking at a half empty stadium and a team play mediocre against BCU.

Turnout was actually not bad. Paid attendance was 50K and I'd say actual attendance was closer to 40K. The only annoying part was the entire student section left at halftime. Considering we were playing against BCU, at 12:30 and there were considerable thunderstorms expected during the game, I was pleased with what I saw.

Another issue was the heat after half time, the sun was impossible for the kids in our group.

IMG_1797.jpg

Advertisement
Everyone that I saw:

Lo Lingard
Cam Davis
Blades Jr.
G Hall
Noodles Pope
Ty Thornton
DJ Ivey
G Frierson
D Scaife
Mark Richards
Greg Rousseau (sp)
Rambo Hunter Jr.
Michael Turquen (sp)....................just to name a few

Lo, Cam, & Blades Jr. were walking all the concourses and taking pictures with fans all game. We walked all the way up and around the 300

level concourse and up into the stands & all the fans went crazy, it was pretty cool for them. They had a great time regardless of attendance.

It was just to **** hot to sit in the stands at that time of day. There's no breeze or air moving around down by the field.

Yea but at least they watched a winning team and not one that got their hemmroids packed.....Inday looks like we have a future member of the BAND !!!

Everyone that I saw:

Lo Lingard
Cam Davis
Blades Jr.
G Hall
Noodles Pope
Ty Thornton
DJ Ivey
G Frierson
D Scaife
Mark Richards
Greg Rousseau (sp)
Rambo Hunter Jr.
Michael Turquen (sp)....................just to name a few

Lo, Cam, & Blades Jr. were walking all the concourses and taking pictures with fans all game. We walked all the way up and around the 300

level concourse and up into the stands & all the fans went crazy, it was pretty cool for them. They had a great time regardless of attendance.

It was just to **** hot to sit in the stands at that time of day. There's no breeze or air moving around down by the field.
It was pretty live and both Cam and Lo were cool and decked out in canes gear. Tell Lo he's got 3 fans for life. Thanks man.
f8268cd55fa9652bdb024eb5d50cab3f.jpg

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back