- Joined
- Mar 1, 2012
- Messages
- 6,193
That "lady" has some pure hate for UM. You can see it in her eyes when she talks about us. Someone from Miami must have done her raw.
You mean someone from Miami wouldn’t do her raw lmao
That "lady" has some pure hate for UM. You can see it in her eyes when she talks about us. Someone from Miami must have done her raw.
Just can't get past that forehead.
She is beyond non-sensical and the gold standard for affirmative action gone wrong!Not sure why we should care about the opinion of a chick with a grating voice and sperm whale forehead.
She's a pundit, not a journalist. She gets paid to give her opinions. Admittedly, her opinions suck, but she's not just giving the "facts". Her job is to stir the pot and seeing by the number of threads and responses she gets on here, she's doing the job well. lolPerhaps, but then the professional journalist shouldn't have written "on display this season," and should have said, "on display this week."
She's a pundit, not a journalist. She gets paid to give her opinions. Admittedly, her opinions suck, but she's not just giving the "facts". Her job is to stir the pot and seeing by the number of threads and responses she gets on here, she's doing the job well. lol
Her job is to give her opinion, not providing facts. Yes, she has journalism in her background, but she's not doing that now. She's spewing her opinion. It's what's wrong with much of the "media" today - lots of pundits, not enough "journalists". But yeah, go ahead and take her opinion as gospel. It increases her clicks and viewership. Like I said, she does her job well.Heather Dinich joined ESPN in 2007 and is now an ESPN.com senior writer and ESPN national college football insider. ESPN’s foremost College Football Playoff insider, Dinich is a regular contributor across ESPN studio programming, including the College Football Playoff Top 25 rankings shows, SportsCenter, Get Up and more. Dinich has also served as an analyst on Championship Drive: Who’s In for every year of the CFP.
Dinich is the author of ‘Never Flinch: On Football, Family, and Finding My Seat at the Table,’ releasing April 20, 2027.
Dinich previously worked for the Baltimore Sun as a sports reporter, mainly covering University of Maryland athletics.
Dinich graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in journalism and recently served as the 2021-22 president of the Football Writers Association of America. She resides in Baltimore and is the mother of three boys.
![]()
Heather Dinich - ESPN Press Room
Heather Dinich joined ESPN in 2007 and is now an ESPN.com senior writer and ESPN national college football insider. ESPN's foremost College Football Playoffespnpressroom.com
Dan Aykroyd and Jane Curtain’s love child.
She's not currently a journalist? Interesting...did you not read the post? Half her job (the first part listed, in fact) is writing for ESPN.Her job is to give her opinion, not providing facts. Yes, she has journalism in her background, but she's not doing that now. She's spewing her opinion. It's what's wrong with much of the "media" today - lots of pundits, not enough "journalists". But yeah, go ahead and take her opinion as gospel. It increases her clicks and viewership. Like I said, she does her job well.
You ever dealt with female pharmaceutical sales reps? Dimwitch is way too homely.She needs a career change, pharmaceutical sales would suit her well. Clearly an expert on at least Botox.
ThisPerhaps, but then the professional journalist shouldn't have written "on display this season," and should have said, "on display this week."
She gave her list of top WRs in college football. LOL Her "journalist" hat wasn't on for this one. I disagree with you labeling it as "journalism". I'm not judging you for disagreeing with a college football-related topic, just the fact you consider her list of top WRs in college football as "journalism". It's a message board. It's okay. Not a big deal (at least I don't think it is) LOLShe's not currently a journalist? Interesting...did you not read the post? Half her job (the first part listed, in fact) is writing for ESPN.
And when did I ever say I was even considering her opinion? I don't follow her, I don't read her articles, I don't pay attention to her. I even said above (in response to Numb Nuts posting one of her opinion about us) that I had no idea about that. Because I didn't. I believe the only writers I follow from ESPN are David Hale and Andrea Adelson.
It's so strange that people who are judging others for talking about a college football-related topic, on a college football message board, are also in that same thread condemning those for talking about that college football-related topic. It is possible to exit threads without posting in them if the topic doesn't suit you. Try it. It's awesome.
Holy ****. I never labeled it journalism. It’s a friggen tweet.She gave her list of top WRs in college football. LOL Her "journalist" hat wasn't on for this one. I disagree with you labeling it as "journalism". I'm not judging you for disagreeing with a college football-related topic, just the fact you consider her list of top WRs in college football as "journalism". It's a message board. It's okay. Not a big deal (at least I don't think it is) LOL
Comparing Mina Kimes to Heather Dinich is wholly unfair to all of football knowledge in the world.Her job is to give her opinion, not providing facts. Yes, she has journalism in her background, but she's not doing that now. She's spewing her opinion. It's what's wrong with much of the "media" today - lots of pundits, not enough "journalists". But yeah, go ahead and take her opinion as gospel. It increases her clicks and viewership. Like I said, she does her job well.
Mina Kimes has a journalism background as well, but she's the Dinich on the NFL side at ESPN. Same thing.